Matt:

"Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you,"

I sold my soul to her and she sold hers to me. I can't get out of it anymore and I wouldn't want to. Our love is everything, she's the most important thing in my life, constantly on my mind. I'm all hers and I'm addicted to her. Sometimes it hurts to love someone that much cause I'm worried she might change her mind, but there's nothing I could do about it. I gave my all to her and I'm praying every night that I can keep all of her forever. It's a fulfilling love, that kind that makes you breathless. There's nothing I'll ever need if she just stays. Our hearts are tangled together and nothing I've experienced before felt this good. But still, it's like being a drug addict. I'm in a state of intoxication, feeling pleased and satisfied, but constantly worried that my drug, the reason for my happiness, could be taken away from me.

Nash:
"Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard"

"I love you..." Your jaw dropped as the words left nash's lips. You knew he was telling the truth but you were so afraid to let yourself go and tell him you loved him as well. You were afraid of the future. Would you get hate? Would Nash find someone better? You'd been hurt before and it took you a long time to learn to trust again. You could feel the tears burning in your eyes as Nash sat down across from you, taking both your hands in his. "I know what you're thinking," he said, "And I promise you everything will be ok." He brushed away the tears that had fallen and kissed your forehead. "You don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know." Nash stood up and started to walk toward the door, gathering his jacket and phone on the way. He had nearly reached the door when you stood up. "Please don't go." Your heart was fluttering as Nash turned around with a hopeful look on his face. "I can't let you walk away because if I don't say it now I'm afraid I won't ever have the courage to say it later." You wrapped your arms around Nash's torso and hid your face in his shirt. "I love you too."

Shawn:
" My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you"

The boys and I were in a cab on our way home and Y/N was in the very back seat. She was on the phone with her friend and kept doing that cute laugh that i loved. Taylor and I were supposed to be working on lyrics for our new song but my mind kept drifting back to y/n. Even though she was behind me and I couldn't see her face, I knew she was smiling. She didn't get to see her friend from school very often so they would be on the phone for hours. "Shawn? Would you snap out of it? We have to finish this!" Taylor pushed my shoulder. "What? Oh, Sorry." I tapped out a beat one the window with the end of my pencil. "If all you're going to think about this whole time is y/n, you might as well write the song about her." Taylor suggested. I glanced back over my shoulder. Taylor was right. I loved y/n more than anything. She's my inspiration and what better way to prove that to her than to write a song for her?

Aaron:

"The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse

Everyone hated you because you were dating Aaron , his fans hated you, they always bring you down, magazines talk shit about you, you can't take anymore, you got tired you can't keep it all inside, so one day when Aaron was out you started crying, you felt weak you needed someone to make you feel good about yourself, but you're all in your own now, you didn't stop crying but then you heard someone says, "babe what's wrong?" It was aaron, he hugged you, "c'mon tell me what's wrong?" He said, "do you love me?" You asked crying, "of course I do" he said, "you're the only one who loves me harry, no one loves me, I'm not good enough" you cried and hugged him tighter, it hurts him to see you like this, "shh love don't listen to them everyone loves you, I love you and that's enough, now look at me" he said, "no I look like shit from all this crying" you said, "what? Well that's impossible, you're always beautiful" he said and you looked at him, he then kissed your lips, oh how much you love him.

Jackg:

" My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind"

It was the week of your exams and you were going crazy but jack was going out of his mind to help you study. The boys thought he was fine but you knew he was doing everything he could you help you study.

JackJ:

"What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright"

When I fell in love with her, I fell for her shyness. I got to know her better and she opened up to me, but she's still a riddle. I found out she's not exactly shy, but quiet and patient. She'll listen to you and give you all her attention when you're speaking to her and that's something I really love about her. Sometimes she's just staring at the air, smiling to herself and I'm wondering what she's thinking about. I know that her mind is full of inspiring and incredible things and I get to see more of it every day. Maybe I'll never figure her out completely, but I don't mind that. She's my little mystery, and she's got me wrapped around her finger. It's like an addiction, but I'm loving every second of it.