Thapki smprd and murmrd to herself,
Thapki : just wit and watch hubby what all happens with u today,

Few hrs later,
Bihaan was in his study when....he hrd some muddled faint sounds and he neared balcony to check the source of voice and his mouth almost dropped witnessing thapki's actions....
He shouted with anger filled in his voice,
Bihaan : thapkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....wtf..stop it...
Thapki looked up and smiled at him....and continued her task...bihaan rushed down and before he cud stop thapki guards caged him,
Bihaan : leave me i'll fire u...u all r my slaves..nd obeying her..leave me..
Guards with bowed heads held him more tightly...
Thapki : bhaiya ji...kkitna doge ab is kabaad chizo kka..ssai dam lagana..
(How much will u pay for this useless stuff nd yes it shud b gud)
Manager : madam..ji dekhie hm in sbka apko 50,000 dege us se zada ni..
(I'll pay 50 thousand not more than that)
Bihaan : are thapki...meri ma tum hmse 1 crore le lo ye mat kro...(thapki my mother u take 1 crore from me but dnt do this)
Thapki chuckled softly and faced bihaan,
Thapki : oh srsly, that's sso kind of u...well u give me later on hhubby...i wont mind ik u love me but lem'me get this 50000...ohk?
Bihaan : oh mahan atma this isnt fair...dnt do this u r selling my all bottles...u r ruining my collection my bar...
Thapki : ummm alcohol is injurious to health mmy dear hubby...
Manager : mam here's ur cheque for all the 150 bottles...i'll take ur leave...
Bihaan : oh gadhi !! Loot ra h tumhe hmari sari collection imported h or ye bewakoof bna ra h...km se km 8 se 10 lakh ka sman h ye...
( oh...fool he's fooling u it costs around 8 to 10 lakhs)
Thapki : bhaiya g vse all free for u...take in free..bye..just take it...
Bihaan : naiiiiiii meri bottles....my wine , beer etc... thapki kyu hme gareeb kr ri ho...roko use nuksan hora h free kyu dia 50 hzar to lo.. km se km....
Thapki : bye bye...bhaiya ji...

The car flew away while bihaan gaped at the retreating machine.....
Thapki smiled widely cleaning her hands...bihaan pushed the guards...and neared thapki....

Bihaan : r u crazy ?
Thapki pulled his beareded cheeks...
And while pulling spoke ,
Thapki : not more tthan u bihaan...
Bihaan jerked her hands...and roared,
Bihaan : do u even knw what u did right now ?
Thapki : yes ik...i sold ur aalcoholic stuff...
Bihaan : how extravagant it was do u have the slightest clue about it ? I mean u...u r such a.....goddddd idk y did i married u.......
Thapki : awwwww...so kind of u for such appreciation...
Thapki moved forward and stepped on his feet holding him from shldrs as support...and whispered in his ears..
Thapki : abhi to picture baki h mere dost.... ye to bs trailer h(giggeling )
( film is still left my frnd this is jist a teaser )
She then bited his earlobe arousing his feelings...and he gulped down the lump formed in his throat....at her lips touching his skin...his skin hardened under her lips... thapki then gently...kissed his cheek and left inside....
Bihaan touched his cheek and unknowingly smiled...

Evening,
Piu's mansion...was decorated like a newly wed bride...the scented candles...spreaded its aroma...in the entire hall...the giggels and laughter of guests filled the arena....and the melodious music...ringed on ppl's hrt...it was such a serene enviournment..all the arrangements were upto mark...be it food dj or decoration no one cud pin point single mistake....
Pandeys arrived at the venue....too including thapki's parents...& her mother with her eyecircles..popping out wandered her gaze throughout the house....and patted herself...for marrying her daughter to bihaan....
Dhruv & kosi stood at a corner...fuming....and cursing bihaan...
Sahir wore a black jacket...accompanied with black shirt and looked dashing & hot while piu wore a floral one peice...she left her hair loose and middle partitioned it...the 2 together complemented each other....

the 2 together complemented each other