Her name? It's Judy

Hi again! Today I was playing with the little girl when I suddenly thought of something.
-Hey, what's your name?-
She looked up at me and walked away. She went in the closet and came back with a paper and crayon. She scratched the letters "J-U-D-Y" and turned the paper arround so that I can see.
-..... J-j- ju-dy... Judy?-
She nodded her head at me and I knew that i read it right. Judy is really nice.
.
.
.
A little earlier today I was at the park with Judy. Papa rarely ever lets me leave the house, and today I was lucky he was in a good mood when I asked. He has been really nice lately.
Anyway, Judy and I were playing on the swings at the park. I like going up high in the swings, it feels like I'm flying! I saw a group of girls playing in the sandbox, and it looked like fun so I asked them if I could play with them.
But they were mean to me. They said I was a freak because I was playing by myself on the swings. The tallest one pushed me down hard, and I hit my head with the side of the sandbox. Everything went black, but not before I saw Judy.
.
.
.
When i woke up what i think was a few minutes later, the mean girls were running away and saying things like "She's a monster!" and "We should go to the police!" I wondered why they suddenly ran away like that, if anything i should be running away because they hurt me.
I didn't notice I was crying until i felt a tear on my hand. Judy silently walked up to me and huged me tightly. We walked home by ourselves, and it was starting to get dark. But i was not afraid of the dark, or anything because Judy was with me!

°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N

~Haiiii guys sorry for the wait.... I know I just started writing this story, but I kinda had to take my EOC's this week and I was kinda stressed. But thank Yezus I am off for Christmas break for the next 2 weeks. Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah (idk what yall do) guys and thank you so much for reading😊😊