Par tumhari hi nazaron se haare.

Leja tu kar satattar ishaare

Dil mera... muft ka

Ho yun tto premi pachattar humare

Leja tu kar satattar ishaare

Dil mera... muft ka

Both the girl and Rukaiya danced together and end it together, one of the men took the main dancer and Rukaiya went away, this was the first time no one asks for her.

Mirza was talking when Jalal's phone rang, he looked at the caller and found 'My life' he smirked then said "I will answer then come back don't move ok??" Mirza nodded, Jalal went a little far and answered "Hello, Jodha???".

"Hi Jalal, actually I called to ask you, are you and Mirza coming for lunch or not???" Jodha asked.

Jalal smiled then looked at his watch "OH... it's already five, OK... we are coming, wait for us... bye".

"OK... Bye" she smiled then was about to hang the call when,

"Jodha wait... I mean did you take your medicine???" Jalal asked with concern.

She smiled widely then said "Yea, don't worry".

"And are you fine??? I mean is my baby troubling you???" he asked again.

"Yes, I'm fine Jalal, and don't worry he is a good boy" she replied while jumping from happiness.

"Fine then, take care.... bye" he hanged the call then turned to find Mirza exactly behind him looking at him with dreamy eyes, "What???" Jalal asked, "Nothing, it's just that my sister in law is so good to let you fall for her all over again", Jalal smirked "Yea you're right" then he realized what is happening and pulled Mirza from his ears "Jalal... bro.... ouch your hurting me leave me", "You were listening to my call and not only that you were also teasing me right???", "No... No, you misunderstood me I came to tell you that we have to go back home because I'm so hungry that's all... I swear.... now leave my ears" Jalal left him then said "Dare to tease me again... let's go" he walked away, when Mirza smiled while thinking 'I'm so happy for you Jalal, and happier for Jodha, she do deserve only happiness' he followed him.

Sukanya entered the restaurant, "How can I help you Miss??" the waiter asked, "I think there is a table booked with Mr. Surya's name", "OH yea Mr. Surya, come with me from here" the waiter took her, "Here Miss" the waiter said, when Surya turned, he got lust in her beauty she was wearing jeans shirt with short black skirt, with a pony tail hair and very light make-up, he scanned her from top to toe, when she said "Mr. Surya" he got out from his lala land and stand up then let her sit in front of him "Thank you!!!" she said with the smile that melt him completely, he went back to his seat, he drunk his water all once then looked at her "Are you fine???" she asked, "Yes, awesome", she looked confused then asked "What??", "You look awesome, perfect, just so pretty" she turned pink then said shyly "Thank you!!! This is so sweet of you", "What is your order Miss??" the waiter asked Sukanya, "I want number 10, the grilled fish", "Awesome Miss this is the best dish, and you sir??", "Same and please with one Champaign", "Sure Sir" the waiter went away, Surya looked at Sukanya who seemed confused "What??? Is something bothering you???", "No, it's just that... you will drink???", he smiled then said "Yes, why???", "No.... nothing... it's just that... I thought we came here for work", "Actually sorry Sukanya I lied, we won't work here, I mean we have enough time to work in the office, here we need to enjoy ok???", "BUT...", "No ifs and buts this is final and who can work and in front of him is all of this beauty???" she felt sparkles inside her tummy so she chose to look away in order to avoid him.

Mirza and Jalal came out of the car, and was heading toward the house main door when "Sir!!!" Jalal turned to find the head of security standing there "Yes???", "I need to talk to you in something important", "OK, go on!!", "Actually Sir I tried to tell you many times before, but you didn't allow me the matter is that...." Jalal expression changed, he couldn't believe what he is hearing. He entered angrily to the house, "Jala..." Jodha was about to speak when "SALIMAAA!!!! SALIMAAA!!!!" he yelled "Jalal!!! What happened???" Hamida asked, "SALIMAAA!!!" he yelled again, Salima came running downstairs "Jalal!!! You called me???" Jalal looked at her angrily then said "Follow me to my office room NOW!!!" he went away angrily and she followed him, "What happened Mirza???" Hamida asked, "You don't want to know MUM" he replied.