Chapter 9

One nurse entered then said while gazing at Jalal lustfully "Sorry for interruption Sir!!" Jalal looked at Jodha to avoid her gaze, meanwhile Jodha noticed that gaze and got annoyed so she replied "Yes, you did interrupt us a lot so is good to say sorry, what's the matter??" Jalal smirked seeing Jodha jealousy shown with her behavior, "Actually I came here to give Mr. Jalal some coffee as I saw him a few minutes back and he seems to be tired" the nurse replied back while walking toward Jalal and forwarding the coffee, before Jalal could take it Jodha took it angrily and said "Thank you!! you may leave" the nurse fumed angrily at Jodha behavior then turned toward the door and before she get out Jodha said "And another time don't think that much about MY HUSBAND as this is my responsibility no one else put that in your mind, BTW thank you for the coffee I really likes coffees specially at this time" the nurse angrily went out, Jalal smirked seeing his wife so possessive then thought of annoying her more so he took the coffee from Jodha and said "Jodha!! This coffee is mine and I think you have your milk, and common, from when you like hot coffees??? As long as I know you don't like hot coffees you like only iced ones, then what happen suddenly???" Jodha took the coffee again from him and went to the sink and threw it "If you want coffee, you can go to the cafeteria Jalal, and by that you can make your own way coffee" Jalal tried hard to hold his laugh "Why you did that Jodha??? This nurse is so cute she just brought me a hot coffee and what you did, throw it" Jodha fumed angrily, so turns and said "If you find her cute you can go and ask her for another cup I think she will bring you the whole machine" then she went angrily to the bed and lied down then covered herself and continued "Wake me up when we will go back home and by that time I think you will finish your sweet coffee time" she closed her eyes firmly, Jalal was enjoying he possessive actions so he choose to annoy her even more "You're right, I will go to get coffee" she never accepted this answer, but she kept on letting herself believe that he won't do it so she kept on murmuring 'He won't do it, he won't' Jalal got up and started to walk toward the door, then he open it and close it and wait for her reaction, she almost jumped from the bed "WHAT THE...." Here he couldn't just to break into laughter, she opened her mouth "You were annoying me and playing with me to get me jealous right???" She got up and took the milk cup and went toward him "Jodha don't, I was joking don't, its milk and you know it will stink so don't, Jodhaaa...." He ran away "I will teach you how to play with me come here" she started to run behind him but carefully so the milk won't fall down. The game continued until she realize that she can't catch him so she chose to act that she fall down "AAAHHH" she yelled, "Jodha!! What happened???" he rushed to her as soon as he bowed down she threw the milk at his face and started laughing "Don't ever play with me again", "Jodha!!! This is not fair" Jalal said in fake annoyed voice, "Oh so the fair that I will not take my revenge and you keep on annoying me right??? But common see the positive side; the milk is good for the face see I gave you a free mask" she broke again in laughter, "You told me a free mask right?? OK!! laugh as much as you want, but remember you're the one who started, also remember yesterday water and today milk, but I will give it to you once I promise!!", he said then went to the bathroom then before entering he said "BTW be ready we are going home", "Jalal!! What are you planning to do?? Jalal!!" she asked worriedly "Oh God what he will do???" she then got up and went to the changing room.

After a while, Jodha finished and she got out only to find no one in the room she sat on the bed when the doctor words hunt her mind "God please, I know that I may have cancer, but I'm not ready now, I can't face it now, and what will happen to Jalal if he knew???, OOOHHH GOD please no!!" she begged then went out of the room heading to the blood lap only to find a nurse so she said "I want to make a full blood check", "Oh sure sit here" The nurse replied back then went and brought something then started to take the blood, Jodha was praying all the time till the nurse said "I'm done, by the end of the day I will send you the result to your house Mrs. Mohammad" Jodha thanked her then got up and went out she started walking and that's when she saw Jalal on her face "Jodha!!! Why you have this plaster on your hand" Jalal asked worriedly while pointing to the bloody plaster, "MMMM... actually this is from before, I mean you told me that they took some blood for a check, then this might be the place" she said, "OH okay!! Anyway come with me we need to go now", "Sure" she replied and started to walk with him toward the main door of the hospital.