I take a look in the mirror after I finish geting ready and notice my tummy has already started to come out... Great.

I sigh as I grab my bag and walk out, heading downstairs with Justin behind me. "Baby." I stop on the last floor and turn around to face him. "I need to go back to South America soon, so could we talk when you come back from school?" No... "Of course." I say with a fake smile on my face. "I'll come back home right after school as fast as I can." I say, letting him kiss me.

"Bye, mom!" I shout and head to the front door. "Wait! Emily, you haven't eaten breakfast yet!" my mom shouts back. "I have to go! I'm late!" Before she can say anything else, I close the door behind Justin and I.

"Can I walk you to school?" He asks. "No." I see a little disappointment on his face. "You can drive me." I say, smiling, and head to my car. "So, how has the tour been?" I ask him before he can say something. "It's been awesome so far. I really enjoy going around the world. I just wish you could come with me..." he says. "Can't. I've got school." and a baby on the way.

"I know. I just wish you could come with me... That way, the tour could be a lot more interesting." he says, winking at me. I giggle a little, as expected, and turn the volume on. We listen to the radio until we reach school.

"Bye, see you later." I say, grabbing my bag and opening the door. "Wait, Em." I look at him. "Yeah?" "you know I love you, right?" he wonders. "Yeah." I say. "I just wanna make sure you love me, too." he says, looking a bit sad. "Of course I love you." I say, putting my bag down. "I always loved you, and always will." I say. "Always?" he asks. "Always." I say and kiss him sofly. "Now I really got to go. It's almost 9:30. Bye, love you." I blow a kiss to him and hurry to school.

~Justin's POV~

Emily has been acting a bit weird.. I don't know how to explain it... She just did... I should really find out what she wanted to tell me as soon as possible.

I drive off to my old house, where I used to live before I became famous since I've got nothing to do in Emily's house.

I come out of the car as soon as I park it and head to the door, knocking on it. My grandma opens it after a few seconds.

"JUSTIN!" she shouts, pulling me into a bear hug. "Hi, grandma." I say, trying to breath. "What are you doing here??" she says as she lets go. "Missed you, people." I smile. "Aww. Is your mom here with you??" she asks, letting me in. "Uhm...... She doesn't really know I'm here..." I let a nervous chuckle come out.

"You mean, you left her without saying anything? She must be very worried!" she says. "She isn't since she hasn't even called me." I pull out my phone, checking it, seeing I have 5 missed calls from Scooter & 8 missed calls from my mom and lots more messages from them. Shit. I'm screwed.

"Well, call her now. I'll go bring something to eat." she says and goes away. "Okay." I sit down on the couch before dialing my mom's number.

"Hey, mom..." I say cautiously. "Justin! Where the hell are you?! I've been calling you millions of times! How could you leave like that?!" she yells. "Well, I'm fine, thank you for asking." "Answer me." She demands to know. I sigh. "I'm in Canada. I got a call from Emily and she sounded bad, so I decided to come and see her." I try to say between her shouts. "Don't worry, I'm with grandma now..."

"You come back here right now! Go on the plane and come here!" she says angrily. "I can't. Emily needs to talk to me about something very important." I say, licking my lips. "I don't care. Come back here right now!" I see grandma coming back. "I have to go, mom. I'll talk to you later. Love you. Bye." I say and hang up.

"Did you talk to her?" Grandma asks as she sets down the cookies and the hot drinks on the coffee table in front of us. "Yeah." I tell her as I take my cup. I hear my phone ringing and see I've received a new message from my mom. Shit.

"You are in big troubles, young man!"

I'm screwed... I just hope it was worth coming here and hanging up on my mom like that.. I really hate it when she's mad. "Say, grandma, where's grandpa?" I ask while putting my phone on the coffee table. "he's still asleep." at 10? Weird.

~Le Later~

"I'll be back later, grandma. Gotta pick up Em. See you." I kiss her on the cheek and head to the car. I drive as fast as I can to school and find her sitting in the parking lot on a bench with Erin, waiting for me.

I beep at them, letting her know I'm here and wait for her to come in. "Hey." I welcome her with a smile. "Hi." she says before I kiss her cheek. "Can we go to the park?" she asks. "Okay." I agree and head there.

~Emily's POV~

All day, Erin and I tried to figure out what I'm gonna say and do when I tell Justin. I can't just drop it on him. I need to tell it carefully, step by step. And I can't do it at home since my mom is probably still there. That's why I told Justin to take me to the park.

"We're here. What's up?" he asks as he turns off the engine. "Not here." I say. I need to be in an open space, where I can run away if something goes wrong. "Okay." he says, coming out, heading to my side and helping me to come out like a real gentleman. Man, I really don't wanna lose him.

We walk to the small lake that is in the middle of the park and sit on the bench in silence for a few minutes. "Babe..." Justin says, trying to rush me. I take a deep breath and face him. "Before I tell you, I need you to remember that I love you with all of my heart and that I'll understand every kind of decision you make." I say, trying to hold my tears.

"What is it, Em? What happened?" he takes my hands. "it's not really easy to say...." I mumble, avoiding any eye contact. I take a deep breath again and look at him.

Ah, crap.

"I'm pregnant." I finally say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter sucked :P I'mma try making it a lot more interesting later :P

Please vote if you liked it, and promote ♥ it'll help me so much!

Xoxo