Chapter Nine: The Good, The Bad and the God Damn Skilled (Eric)

"Left Side!" Shouted Declan. We decided to team up to take out our enemies so here we are pinned behind a wall, me letting off shots with my dual pistols, we were winning before we realised the enemies we were killing were undead that sprouted from the ground like daisies and came up twice as fast soon enough we were surrounded. "We need to take the head off the snake" I shouted to Declan I wasn't sure if he heard me at first because he decapitated an undead warrior with his quarterstaff and kicked another one's ribs in, but he turned and nodded to me while he lit a cigarette and started to run towards the mass of enemies surrounding the enemy crew. It took us twenty minutes to fight through the horde and reach the crew, but when we did it was worth every second especially with there reactions "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THROUGH THE BARRICADE!" The gunslinger shouted. I put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it while smirking then tilted my hat up and said "We killed them" I saw the gunslinger's fear in his eyes. Before any of us could make a move a shockwave shook the ground and a lightning bolt struck the gunslinger, knocking him to the ground. "BAD FORM!" The coward shouted I saw that Declan's enemy was down as well beside him, I was about to shout something back when Oliver appeared with the cavalry "Bad form, were pirates, what were you expecting"  He said with a grin "P.p. please have mercy" The cowards shouted from their position on the ground "I thought you were wanted men" Kieran replied with a swish of his sword. That must have because the next thing we knew we were surrounded by the undead. "Finally," Oliver said. The battle for our lives has begun. 

Vienna's POV 

I felt the shockwave go through my bones as I entered Galapagos, I saw Dragon fire, I felt the static of electricity, and I heard the gunshots ringing out and I realised a battle was happening, I saw people running away from the fray, I grabbed the nearest villager  and pulled him to me "What the hell is going on" I demanded, the man was struggling to speak I saw "D..d...DEMONS!" He shouted I saw he was in shock so I gave him a drink from my canteen before I said: "Tell me NOW!" That looked to have woken him up because he looked at me with contempt and said "Make it worth my while" At that, I smiled at him and started to stare at him "You will tell me, or in at least twenty seconds you will die from the power that I am using" I saw him put his hands to his head and say "Pirates, a new crew GAH, please make it stop" "I will stop when you describe this new crew" He seemed to consider the question before answering "Crimson Pirates, Lead by someone the villagers call him "Fire Fist" and his second in command what they call "Thunderkick" With hearing the descriptions I stopped staring at him "Describe what Thunderkick looks like" I asked, the man, being beaten by my power, didn't resist. "He has brown hair, green eyes and the power of lightning, he usually wears a blue blazer with a white shirt, black pants, blue tie and black dress shoes, he has a sword on his right side." With that, I looked down at the man and let him go on his way. "So brother, we meet again" with that I began walking towards the battle.