Chapter Six: Lightning and Tide do battle (Oliver)

We met on the side of a cliff he was already sitting in the shade and he looked like he was fast asleep I thought in my head would it be honourable to kill him while he slept. as I was making my way towards him I started to notice tattoos of waves on his arms and a blue leather jacket over his back with his name imprinted on the back in cursive stitching spelling out TIDICUS, as I was walking along my black shoes were clinking pebbles and kicking them, unfortunately one went way too far and slipped over the edge, I never heard the splash but Tidicu's large ears must have heard it because he woke up with a jolt. "So!" he boomed "You're the brave soul who wishes to try and conquer the tide?" "No" i replied "I'm the idiotic soul who wishes to destroy you, not conquer", at that he went pale even though for his massive size "Well, if that is your wish, let the dance of death commence" and with that the tide behind him surged upward and was thrown at me, I just had time to zip away before the ground I stood on was nothing more than a five ft hole in the ground, but he never stopped there he continued trying to blast me with water and I kept having to dodge it. finally he stopped a moment to catch his breath and with that I saw my chance to attack, I charged my fist up with electricity and jumped at Tidicus, he looked up in surprise as I let my fist loose square in his jaw, he staggered back but over all he seemed unfazed "Foolish sailor, water cannot be harmed by electricity, it only makes it more deadly" and with that all the electricity I had charged into my fist came ramming at me, but with water mixed in and it hit me like the full force of a mortar shell, "You see now, your situation is hopeless!" Tidicus roared. and with that the giant surged forward to try and finish me with a punch aimed at my throat, I had just enough energy to speed away before the rock I was in front of was turned to gravel, I may have looked weak but I was forming a plan, with my remaining energy and all my anger I felt to Tidicus I unleashed my fury into one giant ball of electricity.