1 - Waking Up Beside Him

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! Here's another story for y'all! 

NOTE: The bold italicized words are flashbacks. I would be indicating the time anyway. 

________________________________________________________________________

I refuse to open my eyes even if the sun is already shining straight at them. Something is banging inside my head, and my body feels like I've been beaten so badly the night before, that I'm wondering if I have bruises in different parts. 

Although I can feel the heat of the sun on my face, the rest of my skin feel cold. I move my aching arms and try to feel for the blanket or anything that could give me any kind of warmth. However, what I feel is .... SKIN! At first I thought that I just feel numb because of the cold that I couldn't feel my hand touching my own skin. But .... the skin moves and I quickly freeze. 

It takes about a couple of seconds before I brave to crack my eyes slightly open. That skin that I was feeling earlier is just over my waist. And it's a bit fairer than mine ... like it hasn't seen the sun for years. 

I slowly move my eyeballs, scared that even the slightest movement would scare whoever owns the arm around my waist, and look around, opening my eyes even bigger to get a better view of the room I am in. 

Nothing looks familiar. But, the walls tell me that I'm in some kind of a cabin or something like that because the walls are all pinewood, lined diagonally from corner to corner. I see where the sun hitting me is coming from, the curtain that should be covering the window is slightly moved to the side, allowing some rays to come in and wake me up. I could see a bit of what is outside. Trees .... trees ... and more trees.... ! Mountain? 

Where the fuck am I?

Because of my sudden shock when I saw tops of mountains out the window, I forget I'm butt naked and I jump out of bed, ignoring the stirring of the guy on the bed with me. I run to the window and give it a slight push, opening it wide and letting the freezing wind get in. 

I hear groaning behind me, somewhere from the bed, but I ignore that, too. My eyes wander around in both awe and fear. My jaw reaching as far down to the wooden floor beneath my toes. 

Is this the same country my plane landed on just yesterday? Was it even just yesterday that I fled away from LA? What the heck happened that I ended up here?

That's when I turn around slowly and stare at the guy still laying on the bed with his eyes closed. 

And who the heck is he?

The wind hitting my bare back makes me search for my clothes. Only able to locate my panties, I grab the bluish-greyish robe that's hanging from the chair near the window where I'm standing. I pull the window close quietly and sit on the chair, putting my legs on the soft cushion and crossing them. 

SHIT!

I look at the guy again, I could only see a part of his face because of the pillow that's pulled down to cover half of it. But, I could see his nose twitching a bit and his lips trembling, maybe cold. I quietly get up and tip toe towards the bed. I pull out the comforter from under his leg slowly. My eyes then scan him from his legs, up his hips, his butt cheeks, his rather slim waist, higher up to his upper back, his neck - all the while pulling the blanket to cover him. 

Then my eyes land on his face again, a bit more clearer this time. 

September 4 - 2:53 AM

"Shit!" That face is right above mine, all hot and sweaty. "I...I can't..." He squeezes his eyes shut and he pulls out from on top me.