Chapter 8

-Unedited- 

So I got a dog. Yay. But I lost a friend. Not so yay. Right now I was packing my bags out of the hotel room because I was moving in with the one and only Thomas Brodie Sangster. The boys were leaving today and Aimee was still quite salty with me. To be completely honest I don't know what to do. I feel so lost right now. literally, I dont know where I'm heading... 

"Excuse me can you please tell me where...Oh? I see then... Arrogant ass..." I curse quietly at the lady I just asked for directions to. She was wearing a black suit and looked like an office lady. Quite the spoilt, snobby bossy chic we have there. 

After wandering around hopelessly I find the modelling academy. 

"Okay so we really need this hair fixed.. And a bit of light work on her eyes... And we need the keys to your house so that we can sort out your wardrobe." The fashion lady from the other day said to me as she told the hairdresser and makeup artist around me what to do. I refused to hand her the keys but after double checking with Thomas if it was okay, she sent off a few assistants to redecorate my clothes.

Ive been sitting in this chair for hours. its been really tough. Watching them put make up on me, throwing me into different clothing and re-doing my hair. By the end I can barely notice its me, well I can but it not a person id ever expect to be. 

I have long flowing straight hair now. My makeup is light but makes my beautiful Y/E/C stand out, my eye brows are gorgeous and my clothing shows off every womanly curve in my body. I look stunning. I'm wearing light blue bootleg denim jeans, black boots and a off the shoulders black shirt that flares out at the end of the sleeves. I'm wearing sunglasses and have a long silver necklace around my neck. I look great. 

"Perfect! Beautiful! So, your photoshoot begins in two days." The lady says as she walks off. "Excuse me? 2 days? I thought we were doing it today!" I ask and she looked at me like I was an idiot. "Um no...2 days. Today we were just fixing you up, bringing out your inner beauty. One with looks like yours can not at all, and should not hide it. Now excuse me but some have a job to do." Im about to protest when... 

Click. 

I turn to see a young boy about my age holding a camera. "Um can I help you?" I ask. He just smiles back at me. He has grey eyes and black ruffled hair. He's really cute actually... "Nope, don't mind me at all ma'am. Just taking a photo to start your book." He says simply in an American accent. "M...My book? What book?" I blink at him with a slight frown. "Your modelling book. You fill it with all your photos from your photoshoots. Then give it to other company's who want you to model for them." He states as if its the most simple and known fact in the world. "Right...Okay then...Well I best be going. It was nice meeting you..." I trail off, I must find out this young attractive mans name. 

"This young attractive mans name is Josh." He says with a smirk, oh...I said that out loud. Again. Before I can embarrass myself even more I smile and say my goodbyes before rushing off to Thomas's house . 

"Honey I'm home!" I call out as I enter the house. Ive always wanted to do that. 

"There is no honey here!" 

"S-Sorry?" I ask in bewilderment as Thomas crouches on the stairs with a spatular in his hand and a pillow in the other. Behind him I can see my precious puppy. 

"No honey. I am not your honey got it, weird street girl?" He snaps and points accusingly at me with his spatular. Oh my gosh, he doesn't recognise me... I could have some fun with this... 

"You don't recognise me? I can't believe it! Thomas after all this time, you don't remember?" I pout as I put on my best fake English accent and damn its quite good. 

"No I don't, but I do recognise the polices phone number so back up!  My roommate will arrive any moment later and she will kick your butt!" He growls as I take a step forward. Oh he's adorable. 

"Your roommate huh? What are they like? ugly? mean? rude? What's their name?" I ask with a raise eyebrow and my arms folded. 

"Not at all! Her name is Y/n and she's pretty, kind, caring and..." 

I burst out in laughter. I stop the recording button on my phone which I now pull out. He stares at me blankly. I giggle and walk towards him and take my sunglasses off. I smirk at him as his face shows a hint of recognition. "Oh my...Y/N! You look...They really did...Your beautiful!" He stands up quickly and hugs me. 

"And I wasn't before?" I pretend to be hurt and he smirks. "You always were and still are." 

I laughed lightly and walked to the kitchen. The house looked clean, maybe my puppy didn't make a me... I glance at the bin and frown. 

"Tom, did that dog make a mess by any chance?" I ask and I got the answer I knew I'd get. "nope not at all, he was a saint."

I look back at the bin. There's ripped up shoes and paper thrown in. Thomas was trying to hide the fact my dog had made a mess, he didn't want me to worry about it. He walked into the kitchen and I acted as if I knew nothing. "Thanks for taking care of him..." I turn to face him to find him staring at me. his eyes are tracing over my body and I freeze self consciously. Then he takes a few steps forward so he is face to face with me. I can feel his warm minty breath fan my face and I really just want...

"Tea?" 

Actually I wanted to kiss you but sure Tea as hot as you will do. 

"Sure." 

So, new character named Josh. Wander if he's going to be more than a camera man... 

Also this chapter was just about the transformation of the main character. its slowly updating and more chapters are coming so don't worry. 

also I wanna know what you guys would like to name the dog. Because I can't chose out of Loki, Chase, Duke, Bear and Max. Please comment which name you'd like. 

Dont forget to vote. Thanks Violett XX