Chapter 3

@AimeeA18: Sooo excited to start my new fashion career in London with my best friends and Eddy!!  

Tags/Tagged: @D_Loyd16  @Eddy.H20   @Y/U/N   #London #friends #fashion #yay! #cantwait #meandmygirlgonnagetcha  

354 likes  54 comments 

User: OMGGG have fun!!

User: Love your fashion gurl can't wait for more! 

D_Loyd16: So proud of ya, you mom! 

AimeeA18: @D_Loyd16 You gotta be kidding me! That nickname failed a long time ago, now get of your ass and help collect the bags! 

Y/U/N: Gurl thank you sooo much for letting me come on this fantastic adventure with you! Luv ya! 

AimeeA18:  @Y/U/N Y/N I love you too and thats for coming, really appreciate it.  

User:  I Love you and your fashion! 

Eddy.H20: Really?! Best friends and Eddy... Wow.  

Your P.O.V: 

I hadn't told anyone about Thomas and I was intending on keeping it that way. I hoped off the plane and made sure I didn't make eye contact with anyone. "Hey Y/N, we're in London! Can you believe that?!" Dylan asks me and I nod, not wanting to start a full conversation. He pulls me back as we wait for our luggage, "Hey are you okay? You seem a bit off?" He asks concerned, squeezing my hand a little. I smile and nod, "I'm just home sick..." "OMG IT'S THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER!"  We hear a teenage girl scream and soon there is a huge crowd forming. "Hmmm, a famous fashion designer/model that's been in many magazines and they only notice the actor whose only had 2 actually known movies." I hear Aimee mumble then she gasps as she sees the figure walk our way. "THAT'S...HE...YOU...Omg!" Aimee starts jumping up and down and Eddy gives her a 'what the hell is wrong with you' look. "Ugh last night, on the plane, Y/N here met Mr Sangster and exchanged numbers with him. Why didn't you tell me it was him!?" She asks a little hurt but still grinning away. "I didn't know at the time okay! And I don't wanna know now... He's way to out of my league and I probably looked stupid last night." I sigh and come face to face with reality, can you imagine him liking me? What are the chances. I notice Thomas walking towards us as he spots us in the crowd. He starts waving but I look down and avoid eye contact. Aimee on the other hand, waves back and is gesturing for him to come over. He nods and picks up his pace, but is soon swallowed in a massive crowd of fans. "Okay lets go over there!" I say jumping at the chance to escape, he was probably coming over to laugh at me and my stupidness. The boys and I hurry along to find seats out of view and Aimee hesitantly follows. Soon we are all sitting in an awkward silence and everyone is on there phones, trying to deny any awkwardness. I scroll though Instagram and laugh at Aimee's post. "There are our bags," I say as I look up and notice them. I make my way over and start grabbing them. I soon hear Aimee snap, "Dylan get off your ass and help get the bags!" "Okay mom." He replies and makes his way over to help. 

Soon we have everything and are on our way to the Kensington hotel. It's quite dark and cold but we are dressed warmly so we should be okay. We are in a small taxi and again we are all on our phones, catching up on things we've missed. I have a few texts and I open them up to see one from my mum asking how I was and if the flight was okay. One from my boss wishing me luck. One from my friend Crystal and one from an unknown number. 

Unknown: Hey it's Thomas. I missed you at the airport, you guys ran away before we could chat. Well, hope you're okay and if you ever need anything or need a tour of London just ask. I remember you saying you were staying at the Kensington hotel, I live a few streets down so maybe we could catch up for coffee. Anyway, will chat later, bye. XX 

I don't know what to say and clearly the expression on my face shows this because when I look up the group is staring at me. "Y/N you okay? You've been a bit odd lately. I mean you didn't want to talk to Thomas, a guy you've had a crush on for ages, the same guy you couldn't shut up with on the plane. Do you wanna tell us why you ran away from him?" Aimee is gripping my hand and Dylan and Eddy are smiling softly, "you can tell us." I smile and nod, wanting to get things off my chest. "I guess, I freaked out. I was scared that I had made a fool of myself and he would laugh. I mean can you imagine? Someone not knowing who you were but talking to you anyways. I feel so stupid and as if I'll ever see him again..." I trail off, glad I got all of this anger out. "Hey, I honestly don't think he cared if you knew him or not. He wanted to be a friend and of course you'll hear from him, he asked for you number!" Aimee points out and I frown, "he's an actor with a life, he's a somebody and I'm...I'm a nobody..." I sigh and the group goes quiet. Eddy then smirks and gets on his phone. Several moments later, my phone buzzes. He's sent a message to the group chat. 

Edward/uncle: To my dear Aimee, otherwise known as mom. 

Dylan/bro: AHAHAH mom's gonna kick your ass Eddy

Aimee/mom: Edward you jackass! Should never have invited you! 

I laugh and smile at my friends who are now arguing through messages even though they are like two centimetres away from each other. I soon want in and decide to take it to a whole new level. 

Me: Aw Aimee you know you love him and Uncle you know you think Mom is beautiful! 

Uncle: Yeah yeah whatever! 

Bro: AHAHAH LOL Y/N! 

Mom: Okay everyone shut the hell up before I kick you out of this taxi! 

As if on cue the taxi driver opens the door, "Welcome to Kensington Hotel." 

After paying the driver and checking in we all make our way into our rooms. Aimee and I are sharing a room and Dylan and Eddy are sharing their own too. The building is lovely and huge. It is pained white outside and lit with so many different lights! It's like a theatre and the room is so modern. It's comfy, cozy and cool. It's like a casual but flash looking home but super small. Our bedroom is upstairs and downstairs is the kitchen, living room and toilet/laundry. I walk into the room and spot a large bed. "I Dibs right side!" I call to Aimee and soon snuggle into bed, suddenly aware of how tired I am. I soon feel a body next to mine and smile, "Goodnight Aimee." "Goodnight Y/N." Soon, I let a still blackness wash over me as my eyes flutter shut.