"L-Levi," I stuttered, smiling sheepishly at him. I was going to run away, but my plans got ruined when he grabbed me, and threw me over his shoulders.

"Hey! Put me down!"

"Have you gained a few pounds? You're heavy."

"Shut up!"

I started to punch his back, but I knew it wouldn't affect him. He's much stronger than I am. Someone slapped him on the face before and he just stared at them as if nothing happened before punched the guy.

I swear Levi can't feel pain.

He gently pushed me into the car, and when I tried to open the door, it wouldn't budge.

I groaned. Stupid child-lock.

Levi drove back to his place, and I led me back upstairs into the same room when we arrived.

I was surprised to see that everything was cleaned up. No longer were there any pieces of broken glass scattered across the floor, and the furniture looked as if it were brand new. I wondered how they were able to clean up so fast.

I was yet again locked in a room where I was told to wait for someone to come in. I laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling until someone rudely interrupted my thoughts that were totally not about Ace.

A man with red hair came in, and introduced him as James. I remember Ben saying that James was the person who said I was allowed to come the day I asked where Ace was.

"You must be Mia. I've heard a lot about you," he said, smiling at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked, not meaning to sound rude. I didn't want to be in a room, alone with someone I didn't even know.

"Well, those three boys always talk about you," he explained. "And I just wanted to see the girl who they kept talking about."

Well, that's not weird at all.

I offered him a smile, and he left without saying another word.

I waited for at least twenty-five more minutes before the door burst open. Ace standing there, his eyes filled with longing. Without a word being said, he closed the door behind him, and as he approached me, I could feel my heart beating fast and faster by the second.

He stood in front of me, looking down since I was sitting on the bed. It looked like he wanted to speak, but didn't have the right words to say what he wanted or was afraid he'd say something wrong.

So, being the brave one - I think - I got off the bed, and hugged him.

I felt him go tense before he wrapped his arms around me tightly, as if I was going to run away again. It was silent between the two of us, and I was scared to break it. I really don't know what to say.

Thankfully, he decided to make the first move. "I'm sorry I did that," he said.

I frowned. Is he apologizing for kissing me? Do you know how that made me feel? It felt like a thousand knives just stabbed my heart.

"Please don't say that," I said. "It makes me think that you regret doing it, which you probably did," I muttered my last few words.

Ace somehow managed to hear my quiet voice and he shook his head. "Of course I don't regret it! It just—well a part of me does because I was supposed to tell you how I feel before I did that."

"What do you mean?"

Before could answer, Ben walked into the room with a bucket full of popcorn as Ace and I pulled away. Ben stared at us with wide eyes before his cheeks turned slightly red.

"Oops. Wrong room," he chuckled, nervously. We stood there in an awkward silence before Ben started to slowly make his way out the door.

"I'll just... go over there now."

Ben speed-walked out of the room. I turned to look at Ace who was already staring at me. Suddenly, we started to laugh. Ben always had to ruin good moments, but that why he's our best friend.

I guess this means that everything was back to normal, at least it kind of is. I'm not going to forget what Ace did, it's practically carved into my mind even if it was a short memory.

Ace and I walked out of the room, and went downstairs to see James and Levi talking. Their heads turned to us, and they smiled at us.

James said that he had to go somewhere, so now it was just Levi, Ace and I.

"Wanna watch random shows until we get bored?" Levi suggested, and I shrugged. I didn't really care anymore. While I turned in the T.V to search for a show, Levi was in the kitchen offering us drinks.

Ace pulled me close to his side, and I didn't complain. I felt safe in his arms, and I liked the warmth he always had. Ace was like a personal heater because of his abnormal body heat.

When Levi came back, they both had beer bottles while I was stuck with a can of Pepsi.

Yup, this is what I get for not being eighteen yet.

Ben soon joined us, and instead of watching the shows, we were all chatting and making fun of him. We always did this because his reactions would be hilarious.

"Hey," Ben pouted at me. "I thought I was your cup of tea."

"You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now," I replied. Ben just stuck his tongue out at me while I laughed.

I didn't know how I ended up here, but I was sitting on Ace's lap while his arms were wrapped around my waist, and his chin was rested on one of my shoulders. He would talk from time to time, but would just stay quiet while the rest of us talked.

Eventually, I started to feel sleepy. My eyes started to get heavier, and I knew Ace noticed because he said that it was time for me to go to bed. He lifted me up bridal-style, and carried me up to the same room we were in. He closed the door easily with his foot and carried me to the bathroom.

He placed me on top of the counter while going through the cabinets to look for an unused brush. I was going to tell I could do it myself, but I was too tired to even speak. The sun set hours ago, and I looked at the clock to see that it was already past midnight. No wonder I was tired. I usually go to sleep at nine or ten.

When he found a unused toothbrush, he put mint toothpaste on it, and gave it to me so I could brush my teeth.

"Come on, princess. You don't want me to do it for you, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Then hurry up so we can go to bed."

When I wasn't cooperating, he sighed and took hold of the toothbrush before brushing my teeth. Jeez, I was acting like a little kid, but whatever. I'll enjoy this moment while it lasts.

When we both were finished brushing our teeth, Ace carried me to the bed that I assumed we were sharing. I blushed at the thought of us cuddling, but then the kiss came up in my mind and I blushed a darker shade of red.

See? This is why I couldn't face him before. I would die.

Ace pulled the cover over us before he pulled me close to his chest. Because I was facing him, he grinned when he saw my red stained cheeks.

One of his hands moved a strand of hair behind my ear when it fell on my face before he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, princess."

"Goodnight."

••• - ••• - •••

Look! A longer chapter!
( or at least I think it is )

I hope you liked this chapter even though it sucked!

I love reading all your comments by the way! I can't stop laughing and smiling knowing you guys actually like what I write.

@OtterlyAmazing than you for the ship name for Ace and Mia: Mace!

Comment and vote for more! 💕