PROLOGUE

“Tell me honey, what do I have to give in return for you to surrender?” he asked in a husky voice full of desire that is evident in face. He cupped her buttocks making her him his errection.

She smiled and pressed her body boldly at him, feeling his hard and erect property. He automatically trailed kisses down her neck giving her goose bumps all over. She stepped back and answered him.

“I told you, I want my ring wrapped around your finger baby.”

He laughed hysterical before answering. His eyes full of mockery, but still with unfathomable lust and passion.

“That, baby would never happen. I’m a free man. And marriage is absolutely out of the option.”

She felt like she was literally hit on the face. It’s his fourth time rejecting her and nothing more can give her pain as of this moment. But she composed herself trying to hold back her embarrassment and frustration.

She just gave him a smirk before walking away from him.

I’ll have you on my means Ceto, by hook or by crook.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

please tenn me what you think guys :)

Dapat na ba akong mag tagalog dito??

Please don't forget to click the follow and vote button! Thanks :)