Chapter 4

**Jen's pov**10

I'm going to be mrs.hutcherson! I really can't believe it I love that man so much. He was so sweet about it to. I get to leave the hospital in a little bit Josh is getting my stuff. Eventually I will have little baby Joshs running around! My future is looking so bright. I wanna start planning our wedding like now!!

**Josh's pov**

In really glad that Jen said yes if she said no idk what I would do. We are gonna go pick up a ring when we leave her. I'm gonna get her what ever she wants, she said she doesn't want a ring. That my love and promise to her is enough, she is so perfect and sweet. Too bad she has to go soon. I'll miss her lots.

***jen leave for her press tour***

My bed is so cold now a days I feel like I'm dying without Jen here. Jen calls me every night and we text all day and night she says she misses me too but it's different because she is having fun. Jen calls me she sounds disappointed she said I have something to tell you...

**Josh's pov**11

Jen told me .. That she kissed Bradley. I felt angered and betrayed I didn't know how to express it so I hung up. She kept calling I didn't know what to say so I turned my phone off and tried to sleep but I couldn't.i just was so mad at Jen but I still love her with all my heart maybe I'll be able to talk to her tmrw.😪

**Jen's pov**

I feel like the worse person on earth I really can't even deal with myself. I feel like Josh hates me cause he's not answering but I would never talk to me again either. I hate myself now I can't even look at Bradley cause I feel even worse cause I lead him on and hurt Josh. Now everyone hates me. I'm going to my parents tonight since the press tour is over. I feel like of I go home to LA and I don't sleep at Josh's then I'll feel really upset. My mom and dad will be happy to see me but my mom will know something is wrong tho..😩 I MISS JOSH AND I FEEL AWFUL!