two

Cali

I searched up this Legacy chick on Instagram. Everyone seemed to know who she was except for me. I follow all the bad girls on Instagram so I don't know how I missed her. "Whatchu' doing?" Gemini asked sneaking up on me.

"Nigga, how the fuck did you get in here?"

This nigga was always showing up to my house uninvited. "Your auntie let me. She said to tell you that she's working late."

I just shook my head and went back to scrolling through Legacy's pictures. Gemini been my boy since we were in diapers. We were always together causing trouble growing up in Detroit. After I moved here when I was twelve, Gemini purposely got into some shit back home so he could come live with his father in Cali. As soon as he got settled in it was as if nothing had ever changed. We went back to causing trouble together just in a different state.

"I see you doing research on lil mama," Gemini said leaning over my shoulder.

"Shawty bad as hell." I replied.

"Nigga, I know and she ain't like them chicks around here."

I tapped on a picture of her surrounded by a bunch of niggas. The caption read SQUAD😎👌 and I noticed the nigga that was playing daddy to her earlier today was in the picture. I bet he was her boyfriend 'cause he seemed a little too protective. "You tryna cuff her?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "You know I'm about that fuck 'em and duck 'em shit."

He chuckled. "She ain't that type of girl Cali, I can tell." He said. "She look like the type that can hold you down."

I laughed like I just heard the funniest shit in my life. "You are the last person that should giving me any relationship advice." I said once I caught my breath. This nigga couldn't even hold down his own girl and he's worrying about me.

He kissed his teeth. "Whatever man," he said in an annoyed tone. "Where ole' girl anyway? I've been texting her phone all evening."

I shrugged. "She ain't come home from school yet."

I clicked on a picture of Legacy standing on a beach with another woman. I just knew it was her mom 'cause they had similar features and they were both bad as hell. They were both posing in bikinis and I noticed how both their bodies were sculpted like goddesses. "Damn!" Both Gemini and I exclaimed.

"Baby girl and her momma got everythang going on." Gemini stated while leaning closer to get a better look.

"Typical nigga shit." Aleah commented.

Gemini and I turned around to see Aleah resting her school bag on the couch. "Where the fuck you been girl? I've been calling and texting you all day!" Gemini hollered.

"I had to see my teacher after school, chill." She said rolling her eyes.

"You're suppose to be out there getting my money!" He barked.

"Aight, chill." Aleah said once again. "School is my first priority, I actually want to be something in life." She replied smartly.

Gemini walked up to her and slapped her dead in the face. That shit made an echo throughout the house. "Have you lost your damn mind? Who the hell you think you're talking to?" Gemini questioned getting in her face. "Your first priority is making my fucking money, bitch."

Aleah whimpered as she stared at me with a pleading look. The fuck was I suppose to do? This ain't my business. Gemini was just doing what he needed to do. If Aleah was doing her job, Gemini wouldn't have needed to slap the mess out her. "And when I call, you fucking answer. Drop everything you're doing and tend to me." He then looked her up and down and shook his head. "You got until midnight to make me a fucking profit." He then pushed her away from him and she stubbled back a little.