Freak Is Just A word: A Mister Morgue Fan Fic

I looked up in awe at the blonde as he pulled his sword out.  He took a bow as the crowd applauded him for his stunt. His blue eyes met mine and he smirked slightly. 

                                        ***

"H-hey, May I get a picture?" I asked the taller blonde. I felt so short compaired to him. 

"Sure," He smiled, his voice reminding me of velvet. 

"Thank you!" I said as I took the picture. 

Morgue noded and signed his name on my shoulder. I didn't ask for that and it took me by surprise. 

"Don't ever do that again, hear me!?" He said sternly as he looked at my wrist.

I blushed, forgetting I didn't have them covered. It was a hot summer day in Venice Beach and there was no way I was going to wear a long sleeved shirt... I did not want to get heat stroke.... Especially since it's such a beatutiful place. 

He took my wrist gently and wrote Stay Strong! on it. I don't get why people see him as such a bad guy... He's obviousy not.... 

 "Hey! Did you get that picture with the blonde?"  Daisha asked. 

"Yeah. Oh my gosh. He's so sweet."

"He's scary! Hey, come meet Ali with me!" 

"After I meet Asia!" I whispered, looing at her. 

Daisha sighed and walked over to Miss Ray with me. 

"Hi,Asia," Daisha said shyly. 

"Hey!" She smiled.