Girl with lies [prologue]

I will never ever trust again

*yelling* Ugh what happend (little version Luna) hmm it was just like yesterday "what's going on in my parents room" I thought I took a little peek  everything was different

Dad pushed mom on the wall yelling at her
saying really mean thing to her "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE YOU B*TCH" Luna opened the door "mom, dad what's going on" I didn't know how to feel scared,frustrated,or disappointed mom said "don't worry about it,me and your father are getting a divorce." shut the hell up you pest you should go back in your room i think it might be better that way" dad said you all maybe thinking yes dad i will go back in my room no hell no "no" he looked at me very impatiently like he was going to snap "not in till you tell me what is going on with you and mom" i was just a brave kid but that was the wrong answer he picked me up and held on my tightly like he was going to brake my bones "DANIEL BUT HER BACK DOWN" mom said screaming ignoring my mom dad kicked down the door and threw me against the wall and held on my throat real tight he said to me" you little brat you ungrateful little brat DONT YOU EVER disrespect me again or you will be sorry" he threw me on the bed half in coma hearing my mom scream and cry "LUNA LUNA BABY ARE YOU OK. WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" seeing my mom being dragged back into the room "MOM!"

i woke up trying to get my eyes open quickly as i can ugh how many times i got to cut myself to calm down i said to myself hey i know its a bad habit but it calms me down i walked in the bathroom and hear something brake i ran to my mothers bedroom and saw her on the floor bleeding with her and cut DEEP DEEP IN TO HER LEGS "MOM WHAT THE HELL WHY IS THERE BOOD EVERY WHERE AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A KNIFE!" "i can't deal with the lies i am giving you i am scared. MAKE THIS STOP" inside me saying you can't do it just give up she can't make it...... then i started to sing to her " deep in the window under the willow" singing her deep in the sun what she sang to me when i was a child that always calmed me down. she started to breath steady and nice and slow i called 911. The last thing she told me in the ambulance was "i lied i lied to you about your sister, father, even your grandfather." what dose that mean why was she lying to me what happened WHAT ARE THESE QUESTIONS IN MY HEAD "MOM WHAT ARE YOU SAYING" beep beep BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP "NO!!!"

What was she lying to me about