Brock & Danielle : Episode 10

Start from the beginning

Liked by ShanieceMcmahon and 987,567 others

BrockLesnar @BreeLesnar Babygirl playin' dress up this morning

View all 798,133 comments

Confessional | Brock has the kids this week because I have to work

Confessional | Brock has the kids this week because I have to work. I'm happy that Brock is now back in to his father duties.

"Babe do you need tampons?" Meaka asked as we were in target with the girls.

"Seriously?" I asked

"What?" Meaka asked.

"I don't wear tampons." I replied.

"Oh well. Do you need pads?" She said.

"Nope." I answered.

Will Danielle Levesque end up on top with her marriage?

The ups and downs of Levesque and Brock Lesnar's love life are playing out on season 3 of "Brock & Danielle: Game On," and the reality TV star says they're continuing to figure things out in real life.

"It's still an ongoing process with everything because we're on real time here, real marriage time and real life-time," she said. "It's not like I can just make up a decision time-wise for the show. It's a real decision that I have to make."

The couple, who married in 2011 at the Windom Mansion, hit a rocky point in their relationship when reports surfaced this year suggesting that Lesnar had cheated. Some of the drama has already started to unfold this season, and more is yet to come.

"There are few episodes were really crazy, a lot of drama," said the 29-year-old reality TV star. "You're going to get a look at Brock's side of things....You haven't seen that yet....The reason why Brock hasn't talked to the media is because this is his voice. This is what he went through. He is really going through a lot. I start to gain a little bit of heart for him. It's so hard when you first hear something."