[READ THIS]

Hello dear readers :)

I'm here to apologize to Wannable and Minhyun stans for making such an angsty story and making like he doesn't like to be in Wanna One.

To be honest, I got this idea when I was so emotional and missing his presence in Nuest. Maybe I wrote the story so angst that it ended up this way. I'm sorry for this. I'm really sorry. My intention is not to make him doesn't like to be in Wanna One.

As a L.O.V.E, I think of Minhyun and Nuest future a lot. And I can't help but to imagine what if Minhyun likes to be in Wanna One more than Nuest? He achieved amazing things in Wanna One than in Nuest. In Wanna One, he became everyone's ideal type, he debuted at Gocheok Dome with thousands fans, he won easily at music shows, got rookie awards and even got best male award.

Recently, I watched The Unit and saw Madtown members in ep 14 and I cried. Only two of them joined the show, one of them got 6 boots and another one got only 1 boot. The 6 boots guy joined an avenger team that only have 6 boots and super boot guys in it.

The 6 boots guy despised his 1 boot member. He became really close with his team and even sleep at their place and ride their car. And I suddenly can pictured Minhyun despising Nuest W.

L.O.V.Es got through so many problems and obstacles this year. We cant help but to miss Minhyun and wanting Minhyun to be in Nuest. And I admit that I want 2019 to come faster. But, at the same time I really like Wanna One too.

I like both Nuest Minhyun and Wanna One Minhyun ♡

-Bella