ch. 1

To, whoever reads this first

I have been gone for a while. You are probably all worried about me but let me tell you what a been going on.

Six months ago I found myself in a situation, I wasn't sure I could get out. I had no money, I was failing my education and I felt like I had no body to turn to. It was a Friday evening, 1st of December 2017 20:00. No body was in the house at that point. I had 30 paracetamol in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other, I could have ended it there and then. But I didn't. I didn't want to die, I just momentarily wanted to stop the emotional and mental pain..even if it was for a few seconds. So I decided to run. I grabbed all the things I needed, locked my bedroom door from the inside and with the bottle of vodka in my hand, went out through the window. I drank. I found myself down town, wondering the streets. I was a mess. But that's when he drove up. Asking for directions..I didn't even know where I was let alone be able to give someone directions. I ended up sobbing, sitting on the pavement by his car. I thought he'd drove away until I felt an arm around my shoulder. He took me under his wing, he's been looking after me, I have a new life now. And I have no intention of turning back.