Life

Oki, this a life I never asked for but my name is Morca Kiki but my friends call me Mychael Klifford. For some odd reason to day was the day I got to meet the band that came to America and changed a lot of people's lives with their music. But, why did the band pick me out in the big crowd with tons of other pretty girls. Like how, it hits me this is how life works I guess but how come I don't know or understand the meaning of this life. 

Although, this is that day that changed the whole thing called my life around. Hey I may sound like that I'm making this bigger than it seems but it's true I just don't know how to explain what I feel on a piece of paper or a in a text. Maybe life will fall into place for me now that I have four Aussies to help me on my journey down the road of music and fame. 

So this is the story from the start to the finish. And there will be some sad things told and good things told too. So just follow along please. MK 

—————————————————————————————————————-

Hey Mychael here, just as disclaimer I have never met 5sos yet, and some of the events did happen but some didn't. So plz vote, comment and share. And just remember I love you y'all and stay mychaelybnanny, and don't die and good n' bie........