67- 80

67) So ask worker something like " Do you have dog food?" and it doesn't really matter if they answer in yes or no because you have to reply in a batman's voice " PROMISE ME" and if you say "Martha" a couple times as you run away I won't be mad...

68) ask strangers if they have a minute for our Lord and savor {Insert random youtuber name here}

69)Whenever you see a youtuber book just scream and run away screaming " I CAN'T BUY ANY MORE YOUTUBER BOOKS"

70)Tell a worker you lost your kid and when you describe it, describe a baby goat.

71) Read the next one which is a Shameless self-promotion begging you to read my books

72) I'm not a beggar.

73) Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.

74)Hold indoor shopping cart races.

75)Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

76)Start pocketing any and all free samples.

78) Ask if the water has gluten in it.

79)Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as your walking through the doors As if your suspecting the alarms to go off. Then when it doesn't go off, let out a big sigh. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as you can.

80)When you're alone, start screaming help and yelling that someone is trying to kidnap or rape you. Then when everyone runs over, start crying and saying "All I ever wanted was a little attention" Then run away crying.