A truth story

They said that one time, this man was given surprise bonus by his boss, by the supervisor in the comapany that he works for. One day the company decided that their going to give a $1.000 dollars bonus to the people. And when people have money and it was not expected, it feels good.

It feels good you go there and you have your own plans, i will do this and i will buy this, so this man gets $1,000 in his hands. And he is thinking to himself, i'm going to buy this and my wife is going to be very happy with this, and i will buy my children this and i will buy them that.

So he is dreaming about how to spend the $1.000 dollars. On the way... he was approached by a women, she was holding a young baby in her hands and she was crying. And she said "sir my baby is dying! I need help i cannot afford to buy any medication for my baby, my baby is dying"

And the man was so moved by this women and this scene of the baby about to die. That he put his hands in his pocket and gave her all $1.000 dollars. He went home, and he told the story to his family "you know the boss gave me a $1.000 dollars today the supervisors, and on the way. I found out that you know there was this women, and she came to me and she begged me, and her baby was dying and i gave her the money.

His family looked at him and they said father you have been fooled, someone has fooled you, and they were laughing at him, and one of his child said "father you have been fooled, this women played a trick on you". He was upset to the reaction of his family, and as they were watching the news one part of the news came in and that is...

A women was caught today by the police scheming people out of money, holding a baby saying that the baby is dying, and that the women was fooling people and that the baby was not dying.

So his family looked at him and they said see we told you, you have been fooled, the women has fooled you. And the father looked at them and said this is the best new i have heard . They all looked at him confused and said what are you talking about? somebody just stole a $1.000 dollars from you and your telling us that this is the best news that you have heard.

Then the father interupted and said dont you get it? The baby is not dying, this is really what mattered, the baby is not dying. I gave the $1.000 dollars because i wanted the baby not to die. And if i got the news that the baby is not dying, then this is the best news i have heard of the day.

----------
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WE CAN SPEAK SO MUCH ISLAM THIS AND ISLAM THAT. BUT THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM IS WHEN ISLAM IS IMPLEMENTED. WE CAN SAY ALL THE THE NICE THINGS THAT WE WANT BUT BY THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT WE SAY BUT WALLAHI IT REALLY IS ABOUT WHAT WE DO..

Thank you for reading this story^^