"Why would I?"

"Because I fucking feel bad about it for fucks sake"

"And why do you feel bad"

"BECAUSE I CARE DAMNIT FUCK I APOLOGIZE THEN YOU INTERROGATE ME"

"I feel like you're smashing your screen to text now"

"I AM BECAUSE YOU PISS ME OFF"

"Yes I know, but it's fun arguing with you. Its hilarious so I feel better now thank you"

"...well that's good but FUCK YOU"

"Fuck you too"

"Just because I care does not mean I don't hate you and I will kick your ass"

"I look forward to it. See ya tomorrow"

"Die"
"Wait..no don't die" I smile at my phone. He really does care about me but still hates me? Tsundere is probably the best word to describe him. I save his contact as Kacchan.

My stomach growls letting me know that I'm hungry. I go to the kitchen and make something to eat. Nothing seems good like at all. Even thinking about it makes me want to gag. Well fuck this isn't good. I try to conjure fire on my hand but it was nothing but sparks. Has it really been three months already? I should go to the bar and pick it up but I'm too tired I'll go there after school tomorrow. I should be fine right?

***

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groan hearing that dreadful sound in the morning. I get up to take a shower and get ready. After that I grab an apple juice to subside my hunger for today. Then, I text Izuku saying that I'm on my way. I take a sip of apple juice when I walk out of the house. If I use up too much of my stamina today I could pass out again and because in hungry I won't be as strong. I hope we're not doing anything too outrageous.

***

It's outrageous. Heroes vs. Villain exercise, something that will drain me. I don't want to pass out again. On the bright side they gave us our suits.

(You also have a black eye mask) Mine kind of reminds me of Deadpool which is why I love it

~hey guys I know its been awhile since I updated but that's because I was in the hospital for 5 days and I go home today but I wanted to publish something to make up for it sorry this part ended weird ~

-mj