Chapter 2

This is what you look like ^. You can change anything if you want

BTW, the slanted text is your thoughts

Y/n POV

You've heard of the little girl's spirit that wonders the Airbnb house. You've heard it so many times. That's all people talk about these days! By the way, the ghost isn't a bad person, at all! The ghost is just a child who wants to be friends with people! She watches youtube, keeps up with trends, makes her own ghost clothes, and even draws still! How do you know that? You. You are the ghost child. And you hate it. Nobody wants to be friends with you. Nobody wants to know the truth about you. You are just so innocent, you've never killed anyone at all!

You were just sitting in your room, drawing pictures when you heard the creaky, old front door open. A voice echoed through the home, you knew it all too well. Mr.S. The owner of this house. He was the one that trapped you here. It was his fault.

His annoying voice (to you, anyway) told another person about the house. "Well! This is it! There are 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. So, whaddya say?" The person Mr.S was talking to answered, "Yeah! This place would be great to record in! Thanks, Mr.B!"

You knew that voice. That was Jacksepticeye! He was your favorite YouTuber! You so wanted to say hi, but what would be his reaction? He would probably just run away. Why wouldn't he?  Your thoughts were going crazy, fighting with each other on what to do. Should you say hi? 

The doorknob rattled, signaling that Jack was trying to get in. "What's with this room? I thought there were only 2 bedrooms?"

"We don't talk about this room." Mr. S's voice steeled over slightly, gaining a hardness that was almost undetectable. He hides me away.

"Why not? It's just another room, isn't it?" Jack's confusion is as normal as everyone else's reactions. First the questions, then they disappear. Who knows where they go? Not me. Mr. S probably kills them.

You spaced out thinking for so long, that the next thing you heard was Jack and Mr. S leaving the house.

They'll be back. I'll introduce myself then. 

L                              B

E                              E

T                             G

'                               I

S                            N

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for being a true friend, reader! Until the next chapter, stay fresh.