Chapter 3

WARNING:READERS PLEASE LEAVE-I CANT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER WILL SURVIVE IN THIS STORY! STARTING FROM THIS CHAPTER-THE KILLER WILL ALREADY MAKE HIS MOVE AND HERE THERE'S ALREADY A VICTIM!!!!

YOU MAY READ THIS BUT PLS DONT GET MAD AT ME WHEN I KILL CHARACTERS-I'VE ALREADY PUT THIS WARNING SO ITS ALL YOUR FAULT IF U GET UPSET

AND NO I AM NOT A JERK SINCE I'VE GIVEN U GUYS A WARNING CUZ I HAVE A HEART! D:<

By the way, I apologize if my way of describing Law's appearance is annoying.. that's just how I see him <3

________________________

Chapter 3:Red everywhere

________ walked hastily and passed the crowd-pulling her stroller along with her.

"Those yellow eyes, that raven hair... and that sexy smile," ________ blinked, "W-What the hell am I thinking?! I'm not a pervert so why am I getting all green minded because of him!"

________ could already feel the heat coming up her cheeks, "Why am I blushing? He isn't even here!"

________ suddenly bumped into the back of a person, causing her to fall to the ground with a thud.

________ blinked when she saw the person she accidentally bumped into.

She came across a pale, tall, muscular man with bright red hair resembling the shape of flames. He wore a simple black V-neck and a pair of ripped jeans. He also had black boots on and on top of his head he had a pair of yellow goggles with a black strap. There was also a black leather jacket hanging on his left shoulder.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" The red-haired stranger hissed at ________.

"S-Sorry..." ________ winced, standing up and rubbing her butt in pain.

"Tch." He walked away, leaving ________.

"You okay?" A tall man with long wild hair asked her-he was wearing a white and blue mask that had holes in the front, "Don't mind Kid. He's usually like this."

"LET'S GO KILLER." Kid ordered, not turning around and still walking away.

Killer nodded, and followed Kid in suit, "Bye."

________ felt a shiver go down her spine, "K-Killer? I wonder who gave him that name..."

-------------------------------------------

"And you might be?" A lady asked at the front desk, she wore glasses and had long dark blue hair and a pair of reddish-brown eyes. She had a brown top and skirt with a white bow on the front of her collar, she also had black leggings with a pair of brown high heels. On the right side of her chest-there's a golden pin that had her name:Ain. (That girl from the movie:One Piece Film Z if you guys forgotten or don't know :P I made her wear glasses so she would look professional xD)

"I'm ________ ___ ________." ________ replied.

Ain nodded, and typed away on her keyboard-focusing on the computer screen, "Just leave your luggage at that corner of the room for our staff to pick up. Come back later to receive your number room and key."

"Okay then..." ________ said, leaving the front desk, "Hmm. Maybe I should go to the dining room-I am hungry and it's fiffteen minutes to the dinner schedule."

-------------------------------------------

"I thought I'm supposed to be the captain." Law said with a hint of annoyance in his voice, "Why won't you let me steer?" He asked, looking at the handles of the steering wheel of the ship.