Jello containers & sour candies

CHAPTER 2: JELLO CONTAINERS AND SKITTLES

Andrews POV.

Ugh. I can't take it anymore I'm going to die. There are so many boxes in my room it's not even funny. I was on my 2nd out of 13. Oh the pain and torture. To describe myself I guess, I'm Andrew walker 16 turning 17 in a month, I have dark brown almost black hair,eyes that somehow remind my 13 year old brother and my 12 year old sister of moldy lindor truffles. They give such an image. Sigh. I'm about 6' and my siblings and I are apparently going to this school called California art academy. I specialize in pretty much all art, Rebecca specializes in fashion and clothing design, James is good at blue prints for bombs and other weapons he can also design bombs he once used only plastic sporks,jello containers and sour candies, and Adelynn is good at drawing animals realistically.

I was in the middle of thinking about my ex-girlfriend from Washington and how she cheated on my for 3 of the 4 years we were together. Ugh. Heather. I hate her guts, I heard before I left she was moving to California too so she could get me back. Not happening I need a fresh start. Anyways mom called us in the living room saying she had something important to tell us. After tripping over boxes and almost face planting because of some random vase on the floor I made it to the living room. She looked at James, Rebecca,Adelynn and I before saying " The neighbors have invited us over for dinner I want you all to behave and dress nicely." At that she looked right at James. Great I can't wait to go. Note the sarcasm. Hopefully there is a guy my age or close and hopefully we get along other wise this will be awkward. Great.