Chapter 1

Stories say there's an airbnb house that has 3 bedrooms, but only 2 rooms can be used. They say one is always locked.

Why?

Because there's a ghost in there. The locked room is the room of a child, doodles everywhere, but with a sick twist. The walls are covered in the child's blood. Scribbles of 'HELP', 'I CAN'T ESCAPE', and 'My soul is bound' on the walls in her blood (Sorry all you male readers!).

They say police locked the room. Why? Because of the ghost. They say the little girl, only 7, killed herself because she was trapped in that house. No one knows how she was trapped. They say the little girls spirit wanders the house at night when all are asleep, but she's mostly in her room. She doesn't want to be spotted by the living.

But why did they put the house on airbnb?

The owner would make more money for the rumors of the child ghost. They were right. The house brought more money for airbnb. But, on rare occasions, the ghost will open her room for people to see. The people curious enough to go inside get killed by the ghost, but the bodies are never found again.

They say she wants others to feel the pain of being trapped in a house, all alone.

The house is still there today, and lots of famous people have been in this house. Who will be next? Only time will say.

Hey ppl~! I know that I'm starting another book every minute, but this is a side book! I am writing chapters, then working on this one when I need more requests or plot ideas. Also, I am writing all of the chapters before posting them, so that if i can't get another books chapter out, I can post this one while I work on my other books. So I can have a good schedule going. So, yeah...

BUYE!