#12 your favourite thing you like to do with him

Shawn: You like to sing and play guitar with him. You just love how you to are musically connect.

Carter: you love to cuddle with him. You love to be in his arm, it makes you feel safe.

Cameron: you love it when he takes you on a romantic walk on the beach at night. It makes you feel like your the only girl that he will ever love.

Matthew: you just love it when you slow dance with him. It makes you feel so special on the outside and it makes you special in the inside.

Jack J: you love it when you guys go bowling. You love it when you to get competitive and you also love it when you make a bet.

Nash: you love to go to the park with him. When you go to the park you guy always act like eight years old kids and it always remind you of when you were a kid.

Jack G: you love when you guys go to the movie. You love it when you too share popcorn and you love it when he hold your hands and you love it when you rest you head on his shoulder.

Taylor: You love it when you guys watch tv. You would always be in his arm and sometimes when you would fall asleep, he carry you up in bed.

Hayes: you love going to arcade with him. you love playing games with him and having fun with him.

Aaron: you love going to the mall with him. You love how he holds your bag for you and you love how you go out to dinner, when your done shopping.