I turned on my heel and stormed out of the living room. All I heard was 'my mom' screaming back at me.
When I reached my room, I got in and slammed the door behind me, locking it as well and slid down the door onto the floor, signing in frustration.

It felt nice to get some of the stuff off my chest, but it also hurt. Nobody wants to have those harsh things to say to their mom.

I need to get out of here for some fresh air.

I took out my phone and texted Sebastian.

Bold is for Taylor
Italics is for Sebastian

Hey
Hi
Would you like to go out? I need some one to talk to.
I will be coming to pick you up soon, love ❤😘.
Seen you Seb 😘.

I smiled weakly and shut off my phone and I headed to the bathroom & took a bath. After the bath I felt it really calmed me down a little.
I got dressed in this outfit. 👇👇

When I was finished putting on my whole wardrobe, I heard a car horn outside

When I was finished putting on my whole wardrobe, I heard a car horn outside. I immediately knew it was Sebastian.

I took up my stuff and ran out of my room and to the front door. On the way to the front door I passed my mom, she gripped my arm to stop me from walking.
"And where are you going " she snarled. I ripped my arm from her grip. "I'm going out with my man" I sassed and walked out the house.

I saw Sebastian 's car parked and him leaning against it with his arm crossed. He looked so hot 🔥😍. I walked up to him and pecked him on his lips. "Ready? " he asked, opening the door waiting for me to get in. He walked around to the other side and got in. He started up the car and drove through the gate. Sebastian took me to this ice-cream place down on Jack street avenue. Like seriously why would I need ice-cream right now. He parked and we hopped out of the vehicle and made our way into the building.

There wasn't any line, Thank God, but the place was kinda filled with people, mostly kids.

"Welcome to Simply Sweet, what would you like today? " , A girl behind the counter said cheekily. "We'll have two large vanilla swirls please", Sebastian said while smiling.

My question is
How did he know that vanilla was my favourite ?".

"that will be $5 dollars please " the girl said still smiling brightly.
Sebastian paid her and took the ice-creams, then handed me one.
"Thank you", Me and Sebastian said.
"Your welcome and come again". She squealed.

Okay ,that girl is too cheeky but she cute with it 😊💕.
There was no seats inside so we decided to eat in the car.
When we were seated in the car , Stan stared at me expectantly.
My mouth had ice-cream in it.
"Wut ?" I grumbled out.
"You said you wanted someone to talk to, here I am, ready to talk". He pointed out.
"OK... ".
I told Sebastian everything and when I say everything ,I mean everything and he listened willingly.
I told him that my mom was never really there for me as a child or a parent and my dad was always there. When I was finished explaining my situation. I didn't realize I was crying until Sebastian reached out and wiped my tears from my face.

He pulled me onto his lap and placed me in a hug,  while I was crying on his shoulder soaking his shirt, he was rubbing my back soothingly, telling me everything is gonna be alright. When I calmed down,  he started to talk.

"Based on what you've told me, your mom is a bitch, no offense. You deserve much more than that. I just want you to know I'll be here every step of the way and I'll always be here to give a shoulder to cry on as a boyfriend and also as a friend. I care about you very much and I hate seeing you cry".

He said lifting  my head for me to look into his eyes. His tiny speech touched my heart.
"Thanks for being here, stan" I murmured.
"Oh, tay I will always be here".
He said placing a kiss on my lips which I happily returned back.

Sebastian and I continued to eat our ice-cream having a small conversation.
"Hey did you know that Kyla and Kylie got boyfriends? "
he asked, taking me by surprise.
"What!!, I chocked on my ice-cream.
"Yea, they told me yesterday, didn't they tell you?" , he said while still eating his ice-cream.
"No but it's ok it's great they decided to settle down " I giggled.
"Yup", he said while laughing too.

After we finished eating, Sebastian decided to bring me back home. He dropped me at the door while placing a final kiss on my lips and left. I smiled at the moment and stepped inside the house and was immediately greeted by shouting coming from dad and 'my mom'.
"She's our daughter! " I heard my father shout.
"She's no daughter of mine!!" I heard my mother shout.
"I will not kick her out!, No matter what you say! ".
"Oh yes you will, Don!! It's either me or your whore of a daughter!!, take your pick!!.
"I ain't choosing your broke ass, I'm choosing my daughter and don't you ever call her a whore, pack your stuff and leave I want you gone by the end of the week also we're getting a divorce " I heard my father shouted and stormed away.

A.... a divorce?

Another chapter 😊👍.
I hope you enjoyed it.
I got the idea fromShanteSOspecial. Thnks bbygirl💕

Bye my pretties 😍💜😘💕💕👑🌸🌸🌸

FYI these are Kylie and Kyla boyfriends.
They cute as hell 😏😙😍