Prologue

Third person pov
Noise...
Noise was what you will hear once you stepped foot in Cloverdale High School  in the mornings. So much chattering between students it gets annoying to most of the teachers walking by. It's not that they can't stop them from talking, it's just that it makes no damn sense to.
The front door of the school building busts open and all the noise seizes. In struts the queen bitch, with her minions, Kylie and Kyla, right behind her.
Girls were giving envious stares to Taylor while all the guys were doing wolf whistles.
She had on a white short sleeve croptop, a pink mini skirt and  white wedge heels. Her hair in a high ponytail and she had light makeup on her face. For jewellery she had on a gold butterfly necklace and hoop earrings.
She walked up to a muscular boy and pushed him to a locker while he smirked.
"Tonight " The boy, Dean,  said huskily leaning in for a kiss only to be blocked by Taylor's hand.
"Uh-uh-uh, I said tonight so you should wait until
tonight " she said with her hand now on his chest.
"OK babe. I"ll see you tonight " Dean winked. Taylor smiled, blowing him a kiss while walking away.
She turned a corner and rolled her eyes. She then started her journey to the bathroom to reapply make up. She opened the bathroom door and stepped in. She walked over to the mirror and took out her makeup bag out of her handbag after she was down she went to class some mins after gossiping with Kylie and Kyla. She knocked on the door and came out her physics teacher Mrs. Pool. Mrs. Pool had dyed out dreadlocks. She had her famous frown on her face as she looked at the blonde.
"Late again Ms. Michel? " Mrs Pool inquired.
"lm terribly sorry Mrs. Pool. I got held up" Taylor replied.
Don't make it happen again " Mrs. Pool scolded.
"Yes Mrs. Pool" Taylor answered.
"Good now where are your two little followers? " Mrs Pool asked Taylor rolled her eyes. "l don't know where Kyla and Kylie are and they are not followers , they are my friends " Taylor said through clenched teeth.
Don't sass me young, miss . I am way older than you have some respect! Mrs. Pool exclaimed.
Taylor's eyes scanned her wrinkly body and chuckled. You got that right  Taylor said boldly making the class burst into laughter . Mrs. Pool fumed, her face turning red.
"You little!! You should not talk to me like that!! You have a detention with me this evening!! Go take your seat " Mrs pool shouted, pointing towards my seat at the back of the class.
"Whatever " Taylor waved her off, walking to her seat.
"You can know the students whose mother didn't teach them anything " Mrs Pool said to herself but the whole class ( including Taylor of course) heard and gasped.
" You tramp always my mother taught me enough and didn't leave me with a drug head father!! Taylor argued. Then erupted in a bunch of oohs and burns. "That's it!  You now have 2 weeks detention and 1week community service!! You will also not be able to come to my class again if u don't apologize infront of the whole school!! Mrs Pool yelled, veins appearing on her face. "Isn't not entering your class a good thing? " Taylor asked.
"Just sit down this is the last time ur allowed in my class because l got something important to discuss with all of you " she said .
"Whatever " Taylor said, sitting down. As she starting talking she got interupted by a person knocking on the door.
"Good morning miss, l believe I'm supposed to be in your class " A very deep husky voice said making everyone look at the door.
" No one told me that l was getting a new student and why the hell did they decide to do that in the middle of the semester " Mrs. Pool said crossing her arms over her chest.
"If u don't believe  l have the papers hear to prove it " The boy said trying to get into his bag for the paper but Mrs. Pool stopped him.
"No need just come in and introduce yourself to the class" she said moving aside. The boy walked inside allowing everyone in the class to get a better look at him. He was hot 😍 !! He had dark brown hair, fierce green eyes. He had a sharp jawline. Every girl was gawking him. He was muscular.
Taylor was gawking him too.
"My name is Sebastian McCloud and lm 18 yrs old ". He said then turned to Mrs. Pool.
" Go and sit beside Taylor" . Taylor raise your hand Mrs. Pool said and she rolled her eyes and raised her hand and Sebastian walked to the empty seat beside her. Mrs. Pool continued with her" important conversation " but Taylor blocked her out. Taylor introduced herself to Sebastian and he ignored her and Taylor kept bugging him and he said "What do u want Taylor?"
"I was wondering if u want to hang out sometimes she said flirtly placing her index finger on his bicep he took her hand and pulled it away.
"Look you blonde bimbo, I don't want to hang out with you go and bother another sex deprived boy because you ain't getting this one". He said harshly getting back to the lesson.  Taylor felted a chill down her spine.
What was it? 
Was it rejection?
It was so strange to her. She didn't even know that the word was in her vocabulary. What did it mean?
"You got a dictionary " She asked hastily. He nodded and give it to her. She quickly searched for it but found the word reject.
So it was true Taylor Michel,  the Blonde Bimbo was rejected by  the hot new boy, Sebastian McCloud

Kyla and Kylie

Bye amigos😘😍💙💋

Kyla by the right and Kylie by the left