Chapter 8

Sebastian pov
Ugh... its Monday but at least I get to wake up to a beautiful face in the morning . I looked at Taylor for a sec and she was smiling in her sleep, she looked cute and I kinda kiss her on her head and she woke up.
"What time is it? ", she said groaning.
"it's 8:30am ", I said looking at the phone and realizing we were late.
" 8:30!!!!!!!, we can't go to skl the time past an hour ago", she said.
"OK so we will stay home then ", I said.
"You have to go and get changed ", she said.
"OK I just wanna finish what I forgot to tell you from last night " I said smiling at her.
" OK wassup ", she said smiling back.
" Well I want you to be my girl friend ", I said looking into her eyes.
" Umm can I get some time please ", she said looking at me.

I left to go get changed I felt heartbroken and sad. When I got home I greeted my mom and went upstairs to shower. And I put on this.

After that I went back downstairs , I hugged my mom and walked through the door to my best friend, Ryan's house

FYI Ryan is 19 lives on his own with his sister Jessica (Jess) , she is 16 and also with his girlfriend Kristia ( Krissy) she is 18 also it's Kyla's cousin.

Also his house is 5 blocks away from mine and is bigger.

Wassup ray ray
Nth wassup Stan Lee 💪
Oh nth u gudwassup with BFF krissy
She good she said hi if u show up
OK can I sit down bro
Yh bro u can sit down bro bro
Yeah so I gotta talk to you about Tay Tay
Oh Taylor is she OK what is up with my BFF.
I like her bro
What do u mean like her?
Like like her bruh
OK does she like you?
I think she does 😏💋.
OK so what is the problem?
I asked her if she wanted to be together she said she will think about it.
Ohhh bruh she not gonna say yes bruh
How u know that?
My best friend doesn't think about things she does it?
Well probably that was y she with the wrong ones.
True that well I hope u a keeper .
Well later bro
OK hasto luego.
Tell Krissy I said hi.

So as I was heading out of my Ryan's  house I saw Taylor for some strange reason I stopped in her tracks. She wore this.

She looked good I ain't gonna lie after all that is my future girlfriend 👑🌸😻

She looked good I ain't gonna lie after all that is my future girlfriend 👑🌸😻 .

T: well Mr. Sebastian fancy seeing u here what are u doing here?
S: My fren lives here and what are u doing here?
T: I just went for a walk.
S: Okay do u want me to join?
T: no Umm I'm good thanks bye 🏃

In my head what is up with this girl,  I followed her as she went off I have seen her enter in a house. I waited till she got inside and I looked through the window,  I saw her hugging a guy I have never seen before he was tall about 6"6 , dark hair and had on a black pants and a white T shirt with a black jacket and white shoes. After she hugged him, she kissed him on his cheek and I got mad, I wanted to go in their and beat him for stealing my girl but I didn't know him so no and I left before hearing who it was because it was getting late. I barged upstairs to my room and played on my phone and feel asleep still angry I couldn't explain it  l love this girl so much and I want her to be mines 💙💕👑.

How was my chapter?
Tell me if u like it 😉😊👌.

Bye chocolate chips

FYI the mystery guy wore this.

Tissii aka Tessa ISWAHE give me the name Tessa out of this bitch 💙👌💕