12. Taking Him Away

Start from the beginning

"'cary l-lady c-c'me ba-ck?" Louis asked looking at Anne with big doe eyes. Anne wanted to burn herself alive.

"No, my angel. She won't come back. You are safe with Hazzie and Anne. Okay?" Anne asked running her fingers through the boy's fluffy hair. Louis nodded and buried his face in Anne's chest again. Anne patted around the couch blindly to find the remote to turn off the TV. The movements of her hand made Louis giggle weakly. Anne smiled fondly at the boy.

"I made you some mashed potatoes. Do you want it now?" Anne asked gesturing to the bowl on the coffee table. Louis nodded and sat up.

Anne ended up feeding the boy as the jerk of his hand was a little faster than before.

-

"Still tired, love?" Anne asked when Louis kept watching TV all day, laying on the couch. Anne sat next to the boy and flicked her hand in front of the boy's face. Louis started giggling at that. He slowly brought his body to a sitting position and placed his head on Anne's shoulder.

"What's wrong, my angel?" Anne asked running her fingers through the boy's hair. She didn't get an answer but she assumed it should be due to the diarrhea the boy was struggling through since last night.

-

"Let's go, Lou." Harry said as he stood up from Anne's kitchen table. (I typed 'stood up for Anne's kitchen table' and laughed for hours. Sorry, I'm weird af.)

"Are you leaving already?" Anne pouted. Harry chuckled at his mom's childish behavior.

"We even stayed for dinner, mom. And I'm really tired." Harry said rubbing his temples a little. Anne smiled and walked over to Harry. She rubbed his back and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Okay, love. Take care. Don't let anything from work to bother you so much." She said sternly to Harry.

She turned around to say goodbye to Louis and saw him standing there with his hand lazily in the running water of the kitchen faucet. Anne smiled sadly when she noticed how the boy wasn't giggling like he always does when he's near water.

"Make sure he drinks lots of water, Harry." She told Harry and walked over to Louis.

"Hazzie is waiting to take you home, love. It's late now." She said as she wiped some drool away from the boy's chin. Louis leaned in and wrapped his arms around Anne, making Anne and Harry coo. He tiredly placed stood there with his head on Anne's chest.

"A sleepy angel?" Anne asked and kissed the boy's brown hair but she didn't get a response from Louis. Anne let out a sigh and kept running her fingers through Louis' hair.

Louis suddenly let go of Anne as his arm started jerking continuously in a rapid pace. He stared at nothing as his muscles become visibly tensed. His eyes soon rolled to the back of his head and his blue orb was completely white. He started gasping for air as he fell to the ground with his whole body jerking continuously in a rhythmic pace.

"Louis!" Harry screeched and knelt on the floor next to Louis. He knew what was happening. He has seen this before when they were very little, but he never thought he'd ever see this again when Jay said that Louis has stopped having seizures.

"Mom, call 911!" He shouted as he tried to think through everything you should do when a person is having a seizure. He found some things in his mind which is going crazy at this point.

He turned Louis' jerking body on to his side, but Louis kept jerking and it made him fall on his back again. He kept gasping for air. His face was turning blue as his eyes were still just completely white.

Anne pulled her phone out and called 911. She hung up and turned around to see Harry rubbing on Louis' throat to clear his throat of any saliva or vomit to help him breath.

Louis' body soon went limp after 2 minutes which felt like 2 hours for Harry and Anne. At that point both Anne and Harry were crying. Anne is sobbing while Harry has tears streaming down his face.

Harry carefully turned Louis on his side as and checked his pulses. He felt a weak pulse on his wrist and it made his own heart skip a beat. Because he would never ever live if Louis left him.

They soon heard the sound of sirens of the ambulance. The paramedics ran into the house and loaded Louis' limp body to a stretcher.

Harry felt like all of this were happening in blurry. He ran after the paramedics and got into the ambulance with Louis. He saw Anne getting into her own car to follow after them to the hospital.

Harry held Louis' hand all the while the doctors tried to get the boy to open his eyes. He prayed to every god above to not to take away the love of his life he finally got for himself after so many years of struggling. 

****

(Word Count 1578)

A/N - okaY I'M SORRY GEEZ!!!

Don't blame on @AngleTheresNoHope she's innocent! I'm the one who you should kill but don't kill me! I'm innocent too, just like a baby kitten. *grins*

-

Louis was having a seizure which 8 out of 10 people with Angelman Syndrome has. They are frequently seen in childhood. They may continue or stop and later reappear in adulthood. They usually begin between 1 and 3 years of age for those who has Angelman Syndrome. This can be different with other syndromes/disorders and epilepsy. There are different types of Seizures and It's important for doctors to know which type you have to give you the right medication. But seizures are usually difficult to control with seizure medications for many people with Angelman Syndrome.

If you ever saw a person having a seizure, here are the things you must follow to help them:

-If you could not turn the person onto his or her side during the seizure, do so when the seizure ends and the person is more relaxed.

-If the person is havingtrouble breathing, use your finger to gently clear his or her mouth of any vomit or saliva. If this does not work, call for emergency help.

(These information are found using our mighty god Google and please note that they are not my real life experiences.)

This can be an important thing for y'all to learn and that's why I put it here.

-

Anygayyyyyyyy..... How are y'all? I hope everyone is fine and doing great! (:

Have a nice day/night! I love you all sooooooo much my baby potatoes! Stay happy! (: xxxx

QOTC - Eye color?

Answer - Darrrrrk brown almost black.

-Ash