Chapter 39: Christmas.

Start from the beginning

"You booked us a honeymoon in Hawaii." She screams and smiles.

"Since we never went on our original honeymoon, I thought that this could be a second chance at one?" I say and she wraps her arms and legs around me.

"I love you, so much!" She shouts and then kiss me.

Just when things got heated, she pulls back in confusion.

"What about Kathy?" She asks with a frown.

"The honeymoon is only for two weeks, so I already arranged with our parents to take care of Kathy." I say and kiss her again.

She sighs into the kiss and pulls back again.

"Wait, I have to give you your present." She says and gets up.

She rummages around in a drawer and then she pulls out a small box. She climbs onto my lap and adjusts herself.

"Merry Christmas."She whispers and places the box in my hand.

I open it and when I see what's inside, I frown.

"You got me a key? For what is the key?" I ask her.

She smiles and winks at me.

"You have to guess." Kat says and briefly kiss me.

"A car?" I ask, but she gives me an are you serious look.

"Nope, in your dreams, keep guessing." She chuckles and jumps excitedly on my lap.

"Don't do that." I say in a low tone while gesturing downwards.

She blushes, but then giggles and kiss me. When things got heated, she pulled back again.

Jeez, is she trying to play with me, today?

"If we go any further, you won't finish guessing." She stubbornly says.

I run my hand through my hair and narrow my eyes at her.

"Just give me a hint." I groan not in the mood to play a guessing game when I can make use of the bed resources with my wife.

"It is almost like a car." She says and that is when it clicked.

"You got me the quad bike?" I excitedly ask her.

"Yep. You wanted one ever since Seth and Roman got one, so I thought that-" She says, but I cut her off by kissing her.

"You...are...the...best." I say between kisses.

"I know, now let's get ready for Seth and Sasha's party. I got us matching outfits." She excitedly says and jumps up.

Kill me.

*****

Kat's POV

"Are you serious?" Dean asks once he gets into the car after strapping Kathleen in her seat.

He is obviously referring to the ugly sweaters we're wearing.

"Oh shut up, you love it." I say and wave him off.

He rolls his eyes and start driving. When we past the baby shop, my eyes widen.

"Can we stop at the drug store?" I ask him and Dean gives me a weird look.

"Why?" He asks, but takes the left turn anyway.

"I just need to get some painkillers for my leg. I hurt it last night at Sasha's." I say trying to keep it vague.

"Your leg? Kat, injuries like that can creep up on you in the ring." He says concerned.