Chapter 1

Him
(Rewrite and Addiction)
Rachel  POV
I was walking to school and as tried not to laugh at Maya and Regina in front of me. Regina asked Maya ever second if she was going to the dance. Maya was saying no but Regina was asking again and again. Finally Maya sighed and said yes. With a sigh Maya walked back up to Regina . I was walking with a red bow and my red glasses. I stop and looked around I had the feeling I was being watched.

  Maya: "Rachel you coming ?" Rachel:"I'm coming"
  I walked up to Maya but I was still feeling watched. I stopped again I saw a Olive eye in the corner of my eye. Maya looked back and with worry in her voice she asked.

Maya: "Rachel are you okay"
Rachel: Yes fine I forgot ..... something at my house...I catch up with you ."
Maya: "Umm...okay,bye." Regina: "Maya come on I can be late... again!" Maya:"Coming!"

  I walked off and turned the corner were I saw the Olive eye . I slowly walked into a alley and looked around. Then a low voice from the shadows with Olive eye and a one vampire tooth. Shadow: "Hello Glitter Diamond".
Rachel: Whhhhoo There show your self NOW! Shadow: "You don't remember me Rachel.
The shadow slowly steps out of the darkness.
Rachel:"IRA !"