Head cannon: Trevor dislikes

Fangirls--too much running.

Alucard--Horrible vampire level headed handsome...

Fish. They breath underwater. That's not allowed.

Snow. He needs a place to sleep. And he sleeps under trees. "I work--SO HARD FOR YOU PEOPLE! And you..." *drags face against head priest face* "YOU. Don't know how to appreciate IT!" *jabs finger into an uncomfortable looking head priests chest continuously*

Did he already mention Alucard? Screw it--he'll say it again anyways. Dumb vampires..

Stuck up people who don't know the truth.

Cowards.

Romance. He doesn't have enough time for "love". He has a job with defeating monsters. That is his Belmont legacy.

Priests. Head priests. Dumb head priests. Is there any type of priest he's missing? Priests who are missing their-- wait, was it the left or right eye that he took out? Whatever, they're dead now he's pretty sure. Priests with a missing finger. I think that's about it... I think..?

Speakers. Sometimes. They're stubborn, and with Trevor's head strong personality--he has no time for dealing with their shi--..

Kicks in the testicles. Just leave them alone people. It helps nothing. Except if you're fighting Trevor. Then he goes down like a light after a few kicks.