The Order

Labradors were very popular... even the low class humans owned a Labrador mix... they were fine with it... but we, 'other dogs', got... a bit jealous... over the decades... generations... we built resentment, hate, anger, all of those negative emotions.... of course some forgot... but for many the hatred continued to grow...

"I have a plan,"#1 whispered,"Meet me here tomorrow at noon."

A certain dog made a plan to over through human's control over everything...

Anyone with Labrador blood was treated and regarded as a slave.

Squirrels as toys.

Cats, as pets.

Specific breeds were in charge of government and laws. While others took care of the communal matters and police force.

That was the New Order, any dog who didn't like it was silenced.

Any cat who didn't like it was... taken to the cutter.

Any Squirrel who didn't like it was, just a squirrel, but it's safer to be in a cage than to have to run for your life. The dog order made all trees have a maximum height of 1.5 yards which is easy for a grown medium sized dog to reach.

 (The cutter is where cats loose their important parts. I used the word from the Warrior Cats series specifically Warrior Cats: Into the Wild)