Chapter 1

Quavo P.O.V

   I've been in this dope game for awhile with my nephew Kirk and cousin Kiari. We the top dogs of this sh*t, ain't nobody f*cking with us. Many n*ggas tried to take our spot but it ain't happening. We unstoppable.

   "Bae come back to bed.", Denise said walking into the living room with just some panties on.

   "You see I'm handling business right? Take yo behind back upstairs and cover up. You see its men out here.", I said annoyed. I swear she thirst for attention.

   "Nah man its cool I like the view.", Kirk said with a smirk on his face.

   "Don't get f*cked up younging.", I said shaking my head.

   Kiari took 10 bricks out a duffle bag and laid them on the coffee table.

  "I want these broken down and sold on every corner on the east side. Come back to me when half is sold and you will get half of your cut and when all of it is sold you will get the other half. Comprende?", Kiari said to two of our workers Richie and Dee.

  "You got it boss.", Richie said putting the bricks into his backpack.

                         *********

  After Richie and Dee left we all rolled some fat blunts of sour diesel.

  "Y'all tryna hit up this club tonight?", Kirk said blowing smoke out his mouth.

  "I'm down.", I said taking a hit from the blunt.

  "Yeah I'll go. I ain't got sh*t else to do.", Kiari said.

                       Knock Knock

"Who is that?", I asked Kiari who was walking to the door.

  "Mind ya business.", he said opening the door to this bad chick. She was caramel skinned, about 5.5, had D cups, and a nice fat round booty. She had a couple tats and her hair was real long. Probably weave though but she was still bad nonetheless.

"I'll be back out in like an hour.", Kiari said walking with the girl to his room.

"More like 5 minutes.", Kirk said laughing.

"At least 30 seconds.", I said laughing also.

"Don't hate appreciate n*ggas!", Kiari yelled slamming his door.

After I finished my blunt I walked upstairs to my room.

"Its about time.", Denise said laying on my bed with nothing but a robe on.

"What's with that shit you pulled?", I said sitting on the bed.

"I ain't know they was down there.", she said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah right.", I said shaking my head.

"I'm sorry baby, you want me to make it up to you?", she said unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants.

  She pulled down my pants and boxers, slipped my manhood into her mouth, and went to work.

                         *********

                           Kirk P.O.V

  I was ready to go to the club so I started getting ready. I took a 30 minute shower, dried off and came back into my room.

  I looked in my wardrobe and pulled out a black and gold Versace shirt and black leather pants.

  I laid them on the bed and pulled out my custom made Versace Jordan's. After I put on my clothes and shoes I sprayed on some Amouage Gold cologne and tied my dreads up.

  I put on some Versace shades and got my phone and was ready to head out.

  When I walked into the living room Kiari, Quavo, and Denise was all sitting on the couch dressed. All in Versace of course.

  "Y'all ready?", I said grabbing the keys to my Lambo. "Fasho.", Quavo and Kiari said in unison.

  Denise was eyeing me down but it wasn't nothing new. She had her eye on every flashy nigga with money. Quavo didn't seem to care though, she was just some good p*ssy to him. She was a lil bad chic though. Her skin was chocolatey brown, boobs was average but that booty was something vicious. She was about as tall as Quavo.

  "Nigga why we gotta ride in yo car?", Kiari said complaing. "'Cause I'm the one who planned this outting nigga that's why.", I said getting in the front seat of my car. I wanted to show off the baby tonight. It was black on the outside but the interior on the inside was all red.

  I turned on some Migos Freak No More. Cause you know what I'm on tonight, my freak radar is bout to go the f*ck off in this club!

  We pulled up to this club called the Red Room and when I say it was packed! It was crowds of people outside dying to get in. That was a good thing though cause that mean this mug was live!

  We got out the car and everybody turned to look our way. Females were breaking their neck to look at us and you know it was some hating dudes out there with envy all in their eyes.

  "Are you all on the list?", the bouncer said without looking up from his phone. "We ain't gotta be on the list nigga.", Quavo said irritated. The bouncer looked up from his phone about to say something but by the look on his face he quickly erased that thought from his brain. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you all.", he said unhooking the rope from the pole to let us in. "Yeah look before you speak next time.", I said making my way into the club.

  We made our way to the V.I.P section where a couple of my niggas were. "Wassup ese!", my Mexican friend Pablo said slapping my hand. "Wassup fool?", I said. "Nothing man I'm glad y'all here. A party ain't a party without my amigos!", he said pouring drinks.

  "Wassup Quan?", I said dapping him up. Quan was one of our day 1 niggas. He been riding with us since middle school. "Aye wassup y'all?", he said greeting everybody. "This you?", he said to Quavo referring to Denise. "Yeah bruh.", Quavo said smiling. Nigga is whipped.

  I made my way to get a drink when I saw 3 of these super bad chics at the entrance. "Aye man let them 3 shorties come up here with us.", I said to the bouncer that was guarding the V.I.P section. "Want some groupie action huh?", he said signaling them to come up. "Sh*t maybe.", I said laughing.

  They walked up to the V.I.P section and man they was even better looking up close. But I had my eye on one in particular. "Y'all wanna come party with the big boys?", I said. "Sure.", they said smiling and making their up way the balcony.

                    (to be continued)