Chapter Three

Written By UnderStale

I walked into my humble abode, I sat down, feeling still a little dizzy from the Earth-shattering time I had with the grass.

I got into my shower and stripped, I felt the hot water flowing down my body, making me feel relaxed and tranquil.

I put on my pajamas and hopped into my cozy bed, dreaming about more encounters with the grass.

***

I woke up in a cold sweat, I'd had an awful nightmare. I was trapped in my yard, and everything was burning.

"HELP ME! PLEASE! AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH YOU'RE LEAVING ME HERE TO DIE!!" the grass begged.

"I CAN'T!!!" I yelled back while holding back heaving sobs.

I was helpless, while watching my love, the grass, burn before my eyes.

What an awful dream...

BRIIIIIIINNNNG

I was interrupted by my phone ringing loudly in my ear, it was my neighbors.

CRAP, I think, did they hear me last night?

"Hello? Y/N? Are you there?"

"Yes..."

"Well Y/N, I just wanted to let you know that you left your lights on last night. Wouldn't want you to have to pay more than you should for electricity! Ha Ha!"

I sighed in relief, thank god they didn't hear me!

"Haha, yeah thanks! See you later!"

I hung up the phone and pulled myself out of my comfortable bed.

I put on a green dress and some black sneakers, along with a sunhat and sunglasses to match.

I decide to go for a walk, and enjoy my day off.

I step out and am blinded by the bright morning sun.

The smell of fresh flowers and air fill my lungs, and I smile in satisfaction.

I walk down the sidewalk at an average pace, absorbing the beauty of my neighborhood around me.

I walk past a house surrounded by grass, and I am reminded of last night.

I can barely contain myself, the memory itself is enough to make my panties soaked to the point of leaking.

I push the thought away and keep walking, how ridiculous am I? Come on Y/N keep it together!

I make my way home and grab a glass of water.

I slowly walk to my back porch and sip away, while humming summer songs and basking in the sunlight.

I finish my glass and set it beside me, I examine my backyard, and all of its contents.

Mainly, all the irresistible grass covering the whole damn thing.

My mouth waters, and so does something else, as I remember the great time we had together. 

I find myself wishing we could do it again, for the grass to manipulate my body in all the right ways, to make me feel so full of lust that my eyes turn to straight fire.

"Long time, no see? Y/N?" the plant purrs.

"Hello, Grassy~" I say in a seductive tone.

"Round two? Interested?" it offers.

"Hell yeah."