Grow up (Yun x reader) requested

This was requested by Maureen_78 thank you for requesting this story! Enjoy!

"Whatcha doin?' You said, hovering over Yuns shoulder while he cooked.
"Could you like, back up." Yun said, while glaring at you. "Wow mom, tsk tsk. Treating your child like that, how rude." "I'm not your-" " No, I get it, you don't want me here." You said with false sadness. "That's not-" "shhhhhhh." You said while rubbing your finger across his face. He smacked your hand away. "Owww!" You yelled. "I didn't even hit you hard, stop being dramatic before I do hit you hard." He said, turning back to the stew he was making for dinner. "Tsk. Fine, I'll leave." You said, dramatically turning away. You peeked over your shoulder to see if he even cared. He didn't move an inch, still stirring the stew. "I said, I'M LEAVING." You said repeating yourself. "Bye." He said, still not looking at you. "Hmf!" You said stomping over to Hak. "Hak, mom is being mean." You said in a childish voice. "When is she not." Hak replied, staring at Yona, who was currently being flirted with by Jea-ha. Jea-ha went to put an arm around Yona, when a log went flying through the air hitting him square in the head. "Oof."😂 He said, faceplanting into the dirt. You sighed walking over to Kija, who was freaking out because there was a bug somewhere on his body. "Hey, Kija, what are you doing?" "B-B-BUG!" He screamed, still flailing his body about, like a fish out of water. Without a word, you walked over to Shin-ah, who was watching Ao eat a bug. "Hey Shin-ah what are you doing?" You asked him politely. "................watching....................Ao." He said, barely above a whisper. "Cool, cool." You said walking away again. It was indeed boring. "MOM!" You yelled, he let out a not-so-manly shriek. "What!" He said, glaring at you. "I'm boredddd." You said, tossing yourself on the ground. "I don't know what to tell you, dinner is almost done." He said, putting cut up veggies into the pot. You got an idea. You always got this idea when you were bored, time to put your idea to the test. Yun hates when people disturb or annoy him when cooking, so that is exactly what you where gonna do. You got off the ground, silently crawling over to him. You poked him in the shoulder. "Yun." He ignored you, already catching on to what you were doing. "Yun." You said again. "Yun." "Yun." "Yun." "Yun." "Yun." "Yun." "Yun." He looked over at you slowly. "Im this close to punching you, this close." He whispered the last part. You smirked, completely ignoring his threat. "Mom." "Mom." "Mum." "Mother." "Mom." "Mom-" You where cut off by Yun kissing you square on the lips. "Dinner is done." He said, like he didn't just kiss you. He got up to serve everyone food. "WHA- OI YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT THEN WALK AWAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED-" "shhhhhh" He said, rubbing his finger across your face like you did to him. He then smirked and walked away. "Aw you motherfu-"

Alrighty!! I'mma end it right there. I hope you enjoyed this story. See ya in the next chapter. Bye.
~Kit