9 : Remi-chan & Haru-chan

Sorry for the slow update. Been really busy with school since I'm in 9th grade now. I also experienced some writer's block on this chapter so it's probably not the best 😖

~

"One day, I'll be the next Top Rank Idol !

Yui Hanami ! Aikatsu is starting"

~•~

Normal POV~

Somewhere in the same city~

A video of Remi's pon pon crepe audition show is shown on the screen. A girl sitting in front of it, watching the performance with admiration.

"Sugoi..." the girl said

In the school track field~

"Aikatsu Aikatsu Aikatsu" Yui and Remi chanted while running around the track.

"I can't wait for your live next week, Remi-chan. I imagined it'll be amazing" Remi nodded as a reply

After awhile, Yui's phone rang. A text message came.

"Ah, it's from Haru-chan"

"Who's Haru ?" Remi asked

"My childhood forever friend. It's been awhile. And now she asked me if i'm free this weekend to meet up and have fun together like we used to *squeals* I can't wait" Yui texted back, "Remi-chan, would you like to come too?"

"Uh, no thanks. Besides I don't want to ruin your friend time with her"

"Don't worry. Me and Haru-chan enjoy more company. The more the merrier ^^ " Yui said

"Well...Okay then"

"I'm sure you'll love her and we'll be friends in no time" Yui cheered happily. Remi just smiled at her friend's childish reaction.

"That sounds fun, can I come too?" Chinami suddenly appeared behind them, surprising them both.

"Sure, the more the merrier ^^" Yui said

Timeskip~Weekend~

It's a bright sunny day, a perfect day to hang out with friends. Yui walked happily, giving a big smile as she walks.

"Ooh, I can't wait to see her again (>v<)"

The three of them took the bus to the city. After a few minutes, they have arrived at their destination.

"Haru-chan said she's in a cafe near the fountain" Yui said as they set foot from the bus to the street. They walked towards the location. "There she is ! Haru-chan ! " She called and ran towards her friend while Remi and Chinami followed behind.

Haru POV~

I was casually sitting on one of the chairs in the cafe when I heard someone calling out to me. I looked up, and see Yui running towards this direction. I smiled and realized she's not alone. An orange haired girl with a cheerful aura and another one with platinum hair. I feel like I've seen her from somewhere before. But I shook that thought away. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

"Yui-chan !" I waved at her

"Wah I miss you (>w<) " we hugged each other. She's still the same Yui as before. The other two got nearer making their features clearer than before. And one of them surprised me. My cheeks start to turn red.

End of Haru's POV~

"Ah, I brought some friends with me. This is Chinami-chan," Yui introduced

"Yaho Yaho, Chi-Chinami desu. The best pop idol in the world. Nice to meet you" Chinami cheered