7 : Chinami vs Naomi !

Wow 300+ reads already ?! That's fast. I've never thought that it'll reach that many reads this quick. Thank you for keep reading this story.

Naomi Kiriyoshi belongs to KatieChan0720 . Thank you for letting me use her in this chapter. Sorry if her personality isn't exactly like what you wanted, cause this is my first time using someone else's oc. And it made me happy and also nervous when you asked about it in the comment section. So thank you very much *bowing*

======***======

"One day, I'll be the next Top Rank Idol !

Yui Hanami ! Aikatsu is starting"

~•~

Normal POV~

A bright and sunny day. In that bright and sunny day, a bus is driving to a school. In that bus, is a driver and a girl about 12 years old. She payed the bus fare right before she stepped out. She looked at the academy infront of her.

"Finally here, meow!" she said happily

Inside the academy~

Yui, Remi, and Chinami just casually jogging around the academy, chatting every once in awhile.

"Ne, you still have one ticket to that cat park. Who will you give it to?" Yui asked.

Chinami thought 'Who?...' and answered "I have no idea" Making both Yui and Remi sweatdrop.

Just when they almost reached the front gates, Remi slowed down.

"What's wrong, Remi-chan?" Yui asked after she stopped. Remi just pointed at a girl.

The girl has light pink hair which gradients into light blue styled into twin pigtails. Her eyes are dual-colored which is blue and green. She is also wearing cat ears. The uniform she's wearing doesn't seem to be from the academy. She walked towards them. Her eyes keeps looking at her main target. Chinami Hitomi. She pointed to her and said,

"Chinami Hitomi-san, I'm Naomi Kiriyoshi from Four Star Academy's Wind Dance Class. And today I've come here to declare a war-meow!" Naomi said with determination. Hidden underneath all that determination is a hint of excitement.

"War ?!" Yui said panickly. Her mind is just filled with possible, yet impossible, thoughts (just imagine a war and add Naomi's and Chinami's head on one of the soldiers)

"I don't think that's the type of war she was talking about, Yui" Remi sweatdropped

"Oh, then what kind of war?" Yui asked

"Dance war. I heard that you're one of the best dancer in this school. And I want proof of that-meow!" Naomi said, smilling in determination

"Sure, let's have a dance war" Chinami beamed

In one of the practice rooms~

They changed into their school jersey. And stood at the middle of the room. Naomi signalled Remi to turn the music on and she did. Both of them danced ardently. Both of them doesn't seem to be giving up anytime soon. What's amazing is that both of them are in sync and their aura are showing.

Soon other students came in. Watching the rare scene infront of them. Some of them are curious because of a student from another school is there in the same room as them, some amazed by the view and some are just bored or have nothing to do at the moment.

Minutes past, both of them aren't giving up. The music soon finished and they did a final pose. Naomi said that the audiences will decide the winner.