||Chapter 6||

~Two Weeks Later~

"ALLISON!! HURRY UP!!" Kaylee yells as she pounds on the bathroom door.  

Kaylee sighs. This was going to be the fourth time they were late this week.

"I'm TRYING too." Allison let out an annoyed muffled reply from behind the bathroom door. "Just give me 5 more minutes!"

"THAT'S WHAT  YOU SAID 5 MINUTES AGO!" Kaylee complained angrly as she rolls her eyes. 

Allison opens the door and gives her younger sister an annoyed glare and moves out of the door frame.

The moment Allison moved, Kaylee made a mad dash for the bathroom and started to brush her teeth.

Allison rolled her eyes and flipped her bleached hair over her shoulder and walked down the stairs.

A few seconds later, Kaylee came bounding down the stairs and running for the door, backpack on her back, and started running to school. Hoping to not be late again for the 4th time.

~Timeskip to School~

Kaylee had just made it right on time to school. The bell had rung the moment she sat down in her homeroom.

The announcement speaker crackled on and the school announcements droned on about club meetings and events and even the occasional rant about how "AWESOME" Principal Chad is. (He was the one doing the announcements)

Kaylee sighed and rested her cheak on her left hand, ignoring all the announcements.

She never was the one joining clubs or sports teams. That was more of Katelyn's thing. Although,  she did quite enjoy running.

The bell had rung, signifiying they should be moving to first period.

On Kaylee's way out of the classroom, she had bumped into the new transfer kid from O'kasis Prep High, causing his books to go flying.

"Oh my Irene! I'm sooo sorry! Here let me help you" Kaylee apologized as she started picking up his books.

"It's fine. I should've been looking where I was going...and I should probaly be caring these books in a backpack instead of carrying them in my hands," He said, chuckling. "My name's Vlyad"

He shifted the books in his arms so that he could stick out his hand for Kaylee to shake.

"I'm Kaylee," She replied, shaking his hand. "I gotta go. Don't wanna be late! See you around, Vlyad!"

She then rushes out the door and up the stairs to her first class.

Then realization hit Vlyad, who was still standing in the doorway of the classrom.

He had just talked to a girl for the first time without stuttering or making a fool of himself.

He stared in the direction that Kaylee had went.

"Mr. Ro'Meave? Don't you have somewhere to be?" Their homeroom teacher asked from behind him.

"Oh right! Sorry Mr. C!" Vlayd appologized and then ran off to get to his next class.

WOOOO I DID IT! I FINALLY UPDATED A CHAPTER! THIS WAS LIKE SO HARD FOR ME TO DO BUT I FINALLY DID IT! CHAPTER 7 HERE I COME!

Alyssa: Ooooooo! I think someones starting to have guys chase after her!

Kaylee: What! I only talked to Vlyad once!

Alyssa: *wiggles her eyebrows at Kaylee*

Kaylee: Ughhh! Alyssa your so childish!

Alyssa: I know!

Kaylee:*sighs and shakes her head*

*Author pops her head in and yells*

Author: JUST DO THE DISCLAIMERS ALREADY!

Alyssa: All the characters, except for Kaylee and Allison, belong to Aphmau and BluJay Studios.

Kaylee: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!