||Chapter 4||

(Kaylee's POV)

 I look down at my schedule to find the classroom number. It showed the number 303A. Why in the name of Irene is this school supper big and how does anyone ever find their way around this place?!

After a few hours of mindless wondering, I finally find the right classroom, but the bell rings before I can even step inside.

I groan and take a step inside the classroom.

Everybody's heads turned to me from the back of the room.

They were all werewolves!

Oh my Irene please tell me I didn't stumble into the wrong classroom. I take a nervous gulp and look around the classroom.

"Um. Excuse me. Am I in the right classroom?"

(??? POV)

The bell has rung and everyone is still staring at me and that that girl. She should have minded her own business and not get into matters that she won't be able to handle.

I feel everyone shift their gazes off of the two of us.

"Good" I say under my breath so that no one can hear it but me.

I turn my attention to what everyone was looking at.

In the doorway was a girl with medium length ombre brown hair. Which seemed very unusual, but then again most of the kids here have differences about themselves. She looks about 15 so she must be a freshman.

She looked around the classroom with a sort of shocked and confused look on her face.

She stops to stare at me and that girls faces. She looks us both up and down.

I think I know why. It's probably because she sees that we are the only other two humans in the class.

Now that I can see her full face, her eyes connected with mine. They were the most breathtaking eye color.

For some reason, I couldn't take my own off of them. Just looking at them made me forget about everything that just happened

I look back down at my side of the desk so that she doesn't get any wrong ideas.

"Um...Excuse Me?" She taps on our teacher's, Mr. Gavin, shoulder and asks.

Mr. Gavin turns around and smiles warmly at her.

"Am I in the right classroom?" she asks.

"Let me see your schedule"

She takes out a piece of paper from a manila folder and hands it too him

He studies it for a minute and then looks up from it. I cross my fingers under my desk.

"Yes. Welcome to Werewolf 107, Kaylee Blue" Mr. Gavin says with a smile