◇Don't Hide From Me◇ Edward Nygma

*mentions of self harm*

With tears in my eyes, I somberly walk back to my house. Once I enter the living room, I toss my purse on the couch and go into the bedroom Edward and I share.
I sob and sob while staring at the photo of he and I in front of our new home, we took it the day we moved in. We were both so excited, I finally got to live with the man I love.
Hoe could he love someone like me though?
I cry and cry into my pillow, when I hear the door open and Edward set his keys on the table.
I go into the bathroom off from our bedroom and sit on the sink, I bring my knees into my chest and wrap my arms around them, trying to pull myself together.
"Darling?" Edward calls from the bedroom.
"Be out in a minute." I try to sound casual, but of course Edward knows better. There's a light knock on the door.
"Is everything okay?" He asks.
I break down, I can't lie to Ed, he knows me better than I know myself.
"No." My voice comes out in a squeak.
"Honey.." his voice is full of sadness. "Open the door, please?"
I let out a huge sigh, I hated Ed seeing me like this, but he is the only one I trust.
I open the door and Ed notices my tears, he looks at me sadly and pulls me into his arms.
I sob into his chest as he holds me tight.
"It's okay, I'm here." He rubs my back gently. "I've got you, princess."
He pulls back and wipes my tears. "Talk to me."
I let out a sigh. "People are talking about me."
"Who, my dear?" He questions.
"Women you work with, they say I'm ugly." I gulp.
Ed rolls his eyes. "This again.." he sounds a bit frustrated.
He takes my hand in his and leads me to the bed and sits next to me, he holds both of my hands in his with care.
"I don't know why those nobodies think they have any right to talk about you." He rubs my hand with his thumb. "My dear, you are beautiful."
"I'm not." I wipe my tears. "They make fun of my scars." I motion to my self harm scars from years ago.
Ed rubs my thighs, caressing each scar delicately. He gets on his knees on the floor and kisses the scars on my thighs.
He looks up at me. "These are a symbol of how far you've come. You are one of the strongest women I know, and definitley the most beautiful."
He leans me back onto the bed and kisses me pationately. He rubs my thighs softly, making me cringe at the sight of my scars. I move to hide them with my hands, but Ed stops me and leans in and kisses my cheek.
"Don't hide from me, beautiful." He whispers in my ear.
I nod, smiling. "I'm so lucky to have you" I confess.
"I'm the lucky one. Now, come here. I've missed you today." He says and I wrap my arms around him as we makeout tenderly, Ed's body on top of mine and his hips thrusting against me.
"Should I dim the lights?" He kisses the sweet spot on my neck.
I nod.
We spend the rest of the night being intimate and enjoying each others presence.