2

The next day

Finn's POV:
I woke up and grunted , band practise. I slithered out of bed and picked up my phone to text Millie.

Finn: morning Mills! ❤️

Millie ❤️: morning finnie boy! I have to go to drama class but I'll text you when I'm out 🖤

Finn: why a black heart...? 😂 have fun

Millie ❤️: I don't know 😂 thanks , talk later xx

I put down my phone and put on some jeans and a shirt , I looked in the mirror and somewhat sorted out my hair before making my way downstairs.

"Morning!" My Mom chimed.

"Morning" I yawned.

"Why are you up so early?" She chuckled. I was home schooled , so I didn't need to be up early.

"Band practise" I smiled lifting my toast to my mouth.

"Oh I see , well I'm off to work! I'll see you later!" She waved walking out. I downed my OJ and slipped on a pair of shoes. I heard a knock at my door , I walked over too it and greeted my band mates , Ayla , jack and Malcolm. Our band was called calpurnia and we practised occasionally in my garage.

"Wait for me in the garage I'm just grabbing my phone" I smiled , they nodded and walked over to the door that lead into the garage. I grabbed my phone and ran down too them. My phone was buzzing in my pocket I walked in and sat next to my guitar. I pulled my phone out too see texts from Millie.

Millie ❤️: FINN. HELP. IM NEXT.

Millie❤️: FINN IM SERIOUS PLEASE ANSWER.

Millie ❤️: IM MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR BAND RN. CALM ME DOWN.

I messaged back as soon as I could.

Finn: what's wrong?!

Millie ❤️: they're making me go next 😭 I have to perform a scene in front of the class to demonstrate and I don't know what to do. I'm no good at this. They say it's because I'm 'the best' but I'm not and I'm about to break down and cry and curl up in a ball and die.

Finn: you'll be ok I promise ❤️ you're amazing and I know I've never seen you act but , they say you're the best so I believe them xx

"Finn? Hellooooo?" Jack waved his hand in my face "Who you texting? A girl?" He raised his eyebrow.

"What?! No!" I turned bright red.

"Finn you're so bad at lying." Ayla laughed.

"Whooooo finnie boy??" Malcolm smirked.

"Nobody!" I raised my eyebrows. They all then raised theirs and shook their heads. "Ok , her name's Millie." I looked away.

"Ooooo is she hot?" Jack asked.

"I've Uh-never seen her" I mumbled.

"Wait. What?!" Ayla laughed.