Chapter 4

"What's going on here?!" she pointed to our hands.

"Uhm..." Carson hesitated. He looked over nervously at me, then continued, "Dani and I are kind of going out again."

This infuriated her. "What?!" she said through gritted teeth.

"Okay, Casey? This is our business something you shouldn't have to worry about. Don't get all mad at us for dating." I spoke. She, stomping, left the room mumbling curses beneath her breath.

This left Carson and I alone.

"So. Now that she's gone..." he said, sitting on the bed, pulling me down with him. "Wanna have some clean fun?" he winked.

Not knowing what he meant by that, I nodded and kissed his soft lips. It was a calm, soothing kiss that seemed innocent. I tangled my hands in his brown hair, tugging at each stroke of his tongue across my lips. He offered to take his shirt off, which I hesitantly accepted.

I've never seen his body before, and it was the handsomest thing I had ever witnessed. He had sculpted abs, strong chest; a back that I ran my fingernails across each time he kissed me.

He pulled back and stared at me, smiling the most beautiful one he ever has. I giggled, causing Carson to chuckle. He brought his mouth to my ear, "You are so sexy... baby... I could kiss you all afternoon. Such soft lips.. beautiful face.." He brought his hand below my stomach, "I wish I could take you.. right here, right now.." I groaned, in pleasure.

"I want you so bad..." I whispered. He smiled.

"Then you can have me."

I immediately grabbed his neck, forcefully kissing his mouth. He ran his tongue across my lips, but I didn't like that type of kissing. "Try it." he whispered. Finally, I parted my lips to let him in.

His kiss was gentle. He tugged at the bottom hem of my white T-shirt, and I was quick to slip it off. He buried his face in between my breasts, and softly pecked the skin there.

I ran my hands down his back as he kissed my chest. He wrapped his arms around my small body, pulling me closer. "Carson..."

"That's right baby.. say my name.." he whispered as his fingers played with the nubs on my breasts. I arched my back so he could unhook my bra. "My new favorite." he winked.

Carson POV

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I have never seen a body like hers.

"Carson... please... touch me.."

No problem.

I slid my cold hand down her jeans, making her gasp at the temperature. If she weren't a virgin, I would've had my fist inside her by now. But I have to be gentle.

I found her clitoris, and rubbed it painfully slow with my thumb. She froze completely from the shock of sudden pleasure. Then an idea popped in my head. "Try touching yourself."

"What?" she asked, obviously confused. I grabbed her hand, then remembered her pants were still on. I pulled them down to her ankles in seconds, and she whimpered at the quick actions. She sat up so she was in a sitting position. I took her hand towards her heat, and rubbed her slit carefully with her middle finger. "Keep doing this." I instructed.

She continued to run her finger up and down her wet slit, and with every move she shivered. She layed back again and moaned, my name slipping from her mouth every so often. It was literally the hottest thing ever. But the way she touched her own self, with the entire sense of sexuality increasing how hot this moment is, it was excruciatingly painful. I couldn't take it;

"Baby, I need to taste you.." I said, leaning down to her spot. I quickly moved her hand away and kissed her slit softly, before then sticking my tongue out and licking her up and down. This was the easy part, the part that was sort of a tease for her. I got to her center and shoved my tongue inside of her, licking and sucking her clit faster and faster. I rubbed my thumb on her, and held her body down so she didn't move. I stopped to pull both my pants and boxers down to  my ankles. She started breathing heavily, which I noticed she was rubbing herself. I was getting harder by the second, and this was bringing me over the edge.

"C-Carson..." she whimpered.

The next thing was a sight, watching her bring herself to an orgasm, was so hot, I couldn't believe I was witnessing it. Finally, she came all over her hand. I bent down to lick her all clean.

Then, just as I was about to put my pants back on, Marissa barged in, seeing both me and Danielle naked.