Random

Chicago Typewiter

Chicago Typewiter

Plot:

Writers that lived under Japanese rule in the 1930's are reincarnated into a bestselling writer who is in a slump, a mysterious ghostwriter and an anti-fan of the bestselling writer.

Shopping King Louis

Plot:

A romance takes place between Kang Ji-Sung aka Louis and Ko Bok-Sil. Louis is from a rich family, but he has lost his memory. Ko Bok-Sil is a woman with a heart like an angel. Louis learns about true love after meeting Ko Bok-Sil.

 Louis learns about true love after meeting Ko Bok-Sil

Blade Man

Plot:

Hong-Bin (Lee Dong-Wook) is an arrogant man with an anger problem. He runs a game company. The employees are all afraid of him. He holds a grudge against his father especially. His father broke up his relationship with Tae-Hee (Han Eun-Jung) and he still can't get over her.

Recently, he seems angry all the time and his sense of smell has gotten more sensitive. His secretary (Han Jung-Soo) hasn't told him that when he gets angry, blades come out of his body. He is the only person that knows about that.

One day, Hong-Bin goes to the hospital to see his employees who were beaten by him. There, he notices the scent of Tae-Hee. The woman who has her scent is Se-Dong (Shin Se-Kyung).

Marriage Not Dating

Plot:

A perfect man, Kong Ki-Tae (Yeon Woo-Jin), is forced to marry by his family, but he doesn't to marry. To make his family give up, he introduces a woman, Joo Jang-Mi (Han Groo), to them that they would never accept.

The Package

Plot:

Yoon So-So works as a travel guide in France. She leads a group of tourists on a package tour. The travelers all have their own stories. San Ma-Roo joined the tour after being dumped by his girlfriend. Kim Gyung-Jae has been dating for the past 10 years. A mysterious man seems to follow Yoon So-So. Jung Yeon-Sung joined the package tour with a partner, but he will not reveal what kind of relationship they are in. Han So-Ran is a web designer and agonizes over staying single or marriage. Oh Gab-Soo is extremely stubborn. Han Book-Ja spent most of her life taking care of her husband. Na Hyun is a woman whom other people cannot guess her age.