He smiled. "My dear sweet innocent that is called lust."

"Nope," she shook her head in denial. "You were everything I have ever dreamed of, my love."

"So why did you drop eagle spread? Pity I missed that."

"Caught up in the moment. Sorry baby, really I am, and I am glad you didn't. I felt foolish enough as it was. Just been writing a shoot-out scene, ducking for cover. Number one fan, hand in pocket, and voila the rest is history."

"Of course, makes perfect sense to you," he laughed kissing her. "No wonder I love you so much Andrea May," he swept her up into his arms. "Let's get married here and now."

Shocked, she stepped back. "What did you say?"

"Let's get married here and now."

Startled, she looked up at him. "What about your family?"

"They would meet my wife. We have to go home, after the filming. There are a few things I have to discuss with my brother."

"Hashim?"

"No. My oldest one, he runs the country." She stepped into him.

"And you don't mind?"

He cradled her head against his chest. "No, not at all. Don't want the job. Happily doing what I'm doing."

Her hands clamped behind his shoulders to hold him to her. "Ah, the business side. That's what you do, seeing to the financial side of things."

"Yes, also, have my portfolio as well. I do have my own money in my rights." She clutched at his jumper.

"If we do this, I want one of those papers, where your money is yours and mine is mine."

He threaded fingers through her hair and tilted her head back, holding her gaze with his. "As your husband, I would see to all your needs and of course, what is yours is yours. I would never take that from you."

"I know that. I just wanted you to be protected, if anything goes wrong. I mean it Shihab; I don't want a cent from you or your family. I'm not marrying you for financial gain."

"Well," he drawled, "you have no claims of the royal family money."

"Good," she breathed a sigh of relief.

"And what is mine is yours."

"Then it should work both ways, everything I have is yours, except for my parent's house," she added thoughtfully. "I'm giving it back to my family. They might have taken me to court, but I didn't give it back either."

"Habibti, you were in no position to do so at the time."

She cradled his face in her hands. "And you, my love, are very biased towards me. I could have done so when I started making my own money, but I kept it. Maybe there is a bit of that writer in me." He frowned, confused. She sighed kissing him. "The revengeful heroine, who trips the blond into camel dung."

He choked, covering her hand on his face and brought it to his lips and kissed, eyes twinkling then narrowed. "And you were painting me as that clueless delusional poor Sheikh!" She shook her head sharply. "Andrea!" He moaned. "I had no choice. I had to keep her, where I could keep an eye on her, and away from my brother."

She licked suddenly dry lips. "She was driving me up the wall," she protested. "What about my cut-up cord, my credit cards, and her going on and on and on about you and the people you knew," she moaned to be gathered against his frame and kissed deeply. "If you think that's going to make me forget the worse thing of all, you are delusional," she whispered, lips softened, melted in his arms.