3. The Station

Hello unicorns as promised another chapter.

*~*~*~*~*

When we get into the station I realise how stupid this is. I mean surely they don't want to really help me.

"Can you just sit in here for a minute I'm sure someone will be right with you." I get pulled out of my thoughts.

I guess I can't back out now. As I step into the room I start feeling claustrophobic. I guess I have a bit of it here and there. I'm not worried of it though cause I fear way worse than closed in rooms.

I look up to see the sheriff walking in.

I'm really starting to regret this. Here let me fill you in on another tragic thing that is happening right now.

The sheriff of the town is really nice. Now I know this cause I met him once. He sure don't remember from the blank look on his face. I have grown.

I know him cause once upon a time I had a family. When my parents died I went into state care and the person who brought me in was the sheriff.

I watch as he reads my file and his eyes go wide.

"You wouldn't happen to be the girl I brought in when you were around 5 or 6, would you?" I nod not trusting my voice.

"Damn, as if your life couldn't get any worse." I hear him mumble. He does have a point there.

"So I'm not one to beat around the bush so I'm just going to say it."

I know where this is headed.

"When the paramedics were treating the burns from the fire they saw...more...marks you could say and they were not very pleasant from what I hear."

*~*~*~*

Im sorry guys that I haven't updated in a while. I was really busy with texts at school.

Also this chapter was really short.

Have fun unicorns!!!
                          ~Shyanna🦄